My First Experience with CurlFormers, come see!!

AngelDoll

I was just practicing with my curlformers last night. I cw my hair, used giovanni direct leave in and my samples of sabino moisture block. I hate that I did not use any type of setting lotion.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!! :yep:

Thank you so much.

That is beautiful! Your curls came out so shiny and defined:yep:

Thanks, I didn't know what to expect.

How many packs did you use?

I used 6 packs of the extra long and wide, but I think I need at least 2 more packs because some of the sections in the back were too thick. I also had to use 5 orange flexi rods which left my roots kind of puffy in that area.

Very pretty!! I'd like to try it too :grin:

Thanks. Go ahead and try them, so far I really like them.

Very pretty! I can't wait to get some.

Thank you!

This is beautiful!!! Are you relaxed or natural? I love the results!

My hair is natural.

Just lovely! How long did it take you? I have short hair and it takes me about 3 hours to get all of my curlformers in. Of course I am scared my hair will get caught in one of those things so I move a little slow.

Beautiful! I love mine as well.

I'm gonna have to get myself some of that SMB because your hair held up really well after 8 hours.:yep:

Beautiful!!!

Thanks, love your hair in your siggy.

very pretty.

Thank you.

I'm gonna have to try these! Did you sit under a dryer?

Please give them a try, your hair is soooo long and I know your curl will be loucious. I sat under my hooded dryer for about an hour because I wanted to make sure my hair was dry. When I use magnetic rollers, it takes about 2-3 hours for my hair to dry.:ohwell:

Just lovely! How long did it take you? I have short hair and it takes me about 3 hours to get all of my curlformers in. Of course I am scared my hair will get caught in one of those things so I move a little slow.

It took me about an hour to put the curlformers in my hair and I did not experience any breakage. I just had to make sure that I did not use too much hair in the hook.

Back