My first bun!! Thanks SouthernTease! (pics)

lovelymissyoli

I know some of you are probably thinking: "It's a bun, who cares?!" :yawn: ...but I'm so excited that I'm finally able to wear this style! I didn't think I'd be able to because of all these short layers in my hair, but sure enough I pulled it off this morning in less than 2 minutes!

I have to thank SouthernTease because the video she posted on YouTube was quick and to the point and my bun turned out beautiful!

...Now I can stop drooling over everyone else's bun...well maybe not... :spinning:

2008_04100003-vi.jpg

2008_04100004-vi.jpg

What do you mean "It's a bun...who cares????!!!" That is gorgeous...you better had let us see your bun!!!!:drunk:

I know some of you are probably thinking: "It's a bun, who cares?!" :yawn: ...

I have to admit when I saw the title of the thread I had this very thought.
I expected to see an old simple donut bun. I would not consider this a bun at all...IT IS VERY CUTE!!! :yep: It also doesn't look simple:look:

Thank you ladies for your compliments!! :kiss:

I have to admit when I saw the title of the thread I had this very thought.
I expected to see an old simple donut bun. I would not consider this a bun at all...IT IS VERY CUTE!!! :yep: It also doesn't look simple:look:

Lol...I knew someone would! :grin: ...Actually the bun is very simple, and the top portion of my hair is actually a rollerset that I didn't comb out and just pushed some bobby pins in there to give me that hump/bump/rooster/whatever you call it.

Doesn't look like "just a bun" to me! It's really pretty and looks sophisticated (not to mention complicated), but you did a great job!

BB

I love your bun and you have every right to be excited, girlie!!!! Congrats and thanks for posting your bun results :yep:!

Man oh Man Miss Yoli, you just don't quit! You got styles for days and days and days. Shoot, I thought I was doing something when I did my hair like it is in my siggy! :laugh:

Beautiful bun, though! But uh... does this mean your Fotki is back up ?

Back