my first album

Thank you Soun for sharing your album - your hair looks very nice! Congratulations on reaching your armpit goal! I'm sure you'll reach your brastrap goal easily. :yep:

Your hair is so thick and long. I would love for my front of hair to be as long as yours. Keep up the good work. When I opened your album it said warning offensive stuff is found in the album.

Country gal said:
Your hair is so thick and long. I would love for my front of hair to be as long as yours. Keep up the good work. When I opened your album it said warning offensive stuff is found in the album.

I think they don't like my bra mesure shot, I don't really understand where is the problem:( !

leleepop said:
Your hair looks very long and healthy. What are you doing different for it to grow?:)

Thank you leleepop!
My regimen is very simple as you can see in my siggy:
weave + box braids with extensions CG challenge
Cowash once per week
Oiling scalp once per week
Moisturise every day with my homemade lotion (spring water, glycerin, oils [carrot,olive,almond,avocado], kaiir cholesterol)
Deep treatment le kair cholesterol once per week when hair is not braided
Finger combing before detangling with demnan like brush hair soaked by conditionner
Msm (1000mg/day)+multivit

soun said:
:Blush2: Hi ladies here is my first and temporary album!
http://public.fotki.com/Boun/my_hair_journey/
pw in profile
I will be happy to hear from you all!
Thanks for your help!:)

Your hair looks great, and thick, too!
7.gif
:clap:
7.gif
:clap:

When I went to your album, I got this message:

Warning!

The album you are about to view is marked as containing the objectionable/edgy content, i.e. its photos may be potentially offensive to viewers. Fotki considers it necessary to warn you about it.
  • If you wish to refuse viewing the album, press the "NO" button.
  • If you wish to start viewing the album, press the "YES" button. By doing it you certify that:
warning.gif
  • You are at least 18.
  • You are hereby making a free choice to view such content.
  • Viewing such content does not violate any laws in your area.
Do you want to start viewing?

I don't know why Fotki put that warrning on your album b/c I didn't see a thing in there that was edgy. :nono: That may keep members who are under 18 yrs. old from seeing your album. Just thought that I would let you know!

Last edited:
Soun, I love love love your hair! Do you hear me? Girl it is just so thick and healthy and the texture looks similiar to mine so I am so inspired by the fact that you finally pushed past shoulder length. I cannot wait to see your future bra-strap pics. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing.

Thank you a lot Mestiza:) , I sent a mail to the customer service I'm waiting for their answer.
Thank you again Mestiza I'm nowhere at your great length!

hopeful said:
Soun, I love love love your hair! Do you hear me? Girl it is just so thick and healthy and the texture looks similiar to mine so I am so inspired by the fact that you finally pushed past shoulder length. I cannot wait to see your future bra-strap pics. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing.

Ooh hopeful you make me blushing, thank you again!

BlackCardinal said:
Lovely hair, soun! Congrats on your growth. You'll be at brastrap in no time :yep:

BC you inspired me, I love your hair and your growth progress, Thank you!

soun said:
Thank you a lot Mestiza:) , I sent a mail to the customer service I'm waiting for their answer.
Thank you again Mestiza I'm nowhere at your great length!
YW! ;) I hope that Fotki will change that for you, soon.

Girl, you are certainly on your way and will be at my length before you know it. :yep: I hope to be all natural, just like you, one day. I was lightly relaxing my hair no more than twice a year, but have decided not to do that, anymore. I guess I'll have a long transition b/c I'm not ready to do a BC. :lol:

There is so much encouragement here, thank to you all beautiful ladies, merci, merci, merci!
I love this site!

Back