My firssst BrAiD oUt lots of[pics]!!!!!!!!!!!

Rapunzel*

i didnt want to shampoo because i did that on saturday and when i dc with olive oil replenishing pac and shampoo my hair feels stripped:sad:

so this is what i did

WET- my hair so i could be damp
DC-olive oil replenishing pac
DETANGLED- hair with replenishing pac and coconut oil
RINSED-with cold-warm water to eliminate frizz
APPLIED- Shea butter to wet hair
BRAIDED- my wet hair
SEALED- with coconut oil through entire braids and put lots of coconut oil on my ends
UNRAVELED- completely dry hair this morning and this is what i got
i also noticed when i took out the braids for my braid out my nails had coconut oil on them:grin:
braidout.jpg

braidout1.jpg

braidout2.jpg

braidout3.jpg

cutebraidout.jpg

jpg-1.jpg

i took chulo to the park and went under the mist so i kind of ruined it but i loved the experience and my hair still feels moisterized and soft:lick:
jpg.jpg

Last edited:
french braids or single braids? Everytime I try a braid/twist out my hair looks a mess. I think that I may use to much aloe vera juice, water and glycerin mix. I may need to add some more water.

french braids or single braids? Everytime I try a braid/twist out my hair looks a mess. I think that I may use to much aloe vera juice, water and glycerin mix. I may need to add some more water.
i did 4 french braids and the rest singles i got lazy:yawn: but i like the end result
maybe next time ill do french braids in the front and singles in the back
it takes 10 minutes to unravel
icon9.gif

Are you still using Bee Mine?
no but i will be i have 1/3 left over, i will start using again before the end of the month. just patience but i want to order mega tek or get it free:lachen:i have ovation but i use it a few times a month n a spray bottle mixed with water. i had this since may and im taking my time because its expensive:yep:

Back