My fellow SURGE NYers (URGENT)

debyjay

Ladies, I need your help. I need to find a store/bss that sells Surge in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan or Harlem. I need to pick up a few bottles for one of our sisters in London -- I'm leaving Wednesday nite. I was only able to pick up one bottle today after searching several stores in Brooklyn.
TIA
Deby

Are you willing to commute to the Bronx because just about ever BSS in the Bronx sells it. I got mine from Feel on Steinway St. in Astoria (directly across the street from Wendy's) but when I went to the Bronx to visit my friend, we made our BSS rounds and saw it everywhere. I bought two more bottles just because it was there.

i got mines at a bss down by fulton mall in bklyn. near the R train stop- its called alpine i think. its not on fulton street, but one of those streets. near downtown natural market or something. im sorry, i know this is terrible, i dont know the names of anything.

I got mine at FM Beauty Supply on Fred. Douglas Blvd. bet 125/126
2341 Fred Douglas Blvd. (8th Ave)

Thank you guys very much!!! I'll let you know how my search turned out. Again thanks ya'll -- knew I could count on you!

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
i got mines at a bss down by fulton mall in bklyn. near the R train stop- its called alpine i think. its not on fulton street, but one of those streets. near downtown natural market or something. im sorry, i know this is terrible, i dont know the names of anything.

[/ QUOTE ]hot shot..do u know what os around the hair supply store? any particular stores u remember? i know the down town area well.....was it lawrence stop on the R train?....

[ QUOTE ]
ellemoe22 said:
Mimis BSS on Flatbush near Brooklyn College

[/ QUOTE ]

SAME HERE!
smile.gif

Hey Britt and ellemoe22 I got the last bottle from Mimi's on Saturday. I even had the dread go look in back but they had none. So the Asian woman wrote the name down and will be ordering more. But thanks you guys!

Back