My experience with Clairol Luminizer!

poookie

well i was bored on Friday after classes... so i finally decided to luminize my hair!

i used clariol luminize in "clear". this is after leaving it in my hair for about 12 minutes (2 minutes above the recommended 10).

when it was time to rinse out the color, i used generic value product's knockoff of joico's kpak reconstructor; then used ORS creamy aloe shampoo; and deep conditioned with ORS replenishing conditioner. (in that order).

then i rollset as usual.

my hair turned out great! i can't wait until it naturally lightens in the sun.

the 1st picture is how my rollerset hair looked like after henna-ing...
and the next 3 are how my rollerset look after luminizing on top of all the henna i've done.

just wanted to share! :grin:

Attachments

• fotki4.JPG
    fotki4.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 111
  • fotki3.JPG
    fotki3.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 113
  • fotki2.JPG
    fotki2.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 96
  • fotki1.JPG
    fotki1.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Your hair looks soo thick! How does your hair feel after luminizing?

it feels just as healthy as it was before i did anything to it. washing the stuff out was a breeze; the chemicals in the color had more slip in them than any conditioner / serum i've ever put in my hair!

the biggest color difference is when my hair is viewed in direct sunlight. with hennaed hair, my overall color was reddened just a bit, but my in-sunlight hair was a deep burgundy color.

now, in the sunlight, my hair has the reddish tones of henna mixed with a REALLY light brown / auburn color.

Back