My Ex is moving back

gymfreak336

So my ex called me yesterday to tell me that he moving back to greensboro. I nearly dropped my phone. Men really do have a radar for when you are doing good. I mean, ever time I think I will never hear or see him again, he has a funny way of finding and popping back up:ohwell:

Why did you drop the phone almost?

Do you believe he will try to get in the way of all the good things that are happening in your life?

Tell me about it....Like after I got over my ex, the fool sends me a friend request on myspace UGH :wallbash:

I'm surprised you didn't change your number though, that's the best way to keep exes out of your life!

Why did you drop the phone almost?

Do you believe he will try to get in the way of all the good things that are happening in your life?

I almost dropped the phone because he said that he wants me back. He has said that before but he really isn't dropping it. I have a boyfriend now and he know that. He keeps telling me that he just going to wait because he knows that in the end "We belong together and he isn't giving up on us":spinning:

We have some interesting history together so in some way, there is some sort of commonality there. I don't think he would get in the way of what I am trying to do but I think it is interesting that he always finds me when things are pretty good with me.

I almost dropped the phone because he said that he wants me back. He has said that before but he really isn't dropping it. I have a boyfriend now and he know that. He keeps telling me that he just going to wait because he knows that in the end "We belong together and he isn't giving up on us":spinning:

We have some interesting history together so in some way, there is some sort of commonality there. I don't think he would get in the way of what I am trying to do but I think it is interesting that he always finds me when things are pretty good with me.

And when he finds you, does your life continue to go well, improve or do things change for the worse?

And when he finds you, does your life continue to go well, improve or do things change for the worse?

My life still goes well. I try to avoid him sometime because in certain ways I do miss him. :perplexedDrama aside we had alot of fun together but we both needed to grow up a bit. We both always though right person but wrong time in certain ways. Me and his brother are still cool and we do a little business together so seeing him is something that will happen eventually.

So boyfriend is moving back. And this means what to you? Your life has moved on. Or has it?

Take this situation on your terms. If you want to see him &/or spend time with him, do so. If not, do so. Don't let his returning send you into a tail spin.

Your terms. Your decision Your life.

So my ex called me yesterday to tell me that he moving back to greensboro. I nearly dropped my phone. Men really do have a radar for when you are doing good. I mean, ever time I think I will never hear or see him again, he has a funny way of finding and popping back up :ohwell:

my ex was just like this. whenever I was almost over him he came trying to creep back in.

Ugggh. I had an ex just like that. Or maybe I should say Stalker? This jerk kept finding me after changing my phone number soo many times. Same ol story each time. I am just waiting for him to hunt me down in my new location.

Last edited:
So boyfriend is moving back. And this means what to you? Your life has moved on. Or has it?

Take this situation on your terms. If you want to see him &/or spend time with him, do so. If not, do so. Don't let his returning send you into a tail spin.

Your terms. Your decision Your life.

I am not in love with him anymore but I have love for him. I don't want to try to avoid him because we do have fun when we hang out. I guess I will see. Thanks for your input!

Wellll, if your over him then there's no drama in seeing him, right? I just wonder since you don't know if you want to be bothered. Either he's a pest or you still like him.

Back