My Deep Pony Braids...

Melody.Monroe

I got my hair braided this weekend! In the pix my hair is in a loose pony tail. The hair touches my butt and it huge and fluffy! I look like Diana Ross but I love it. She just finihes thi morning so these are the only pix so far! The name of the hair pattern I "Deep Pony"....

63cd7909-1b79-b46c.jpg

63cd7909-1be4-39ed.jpg

63cd7909-1bf7-86ec.jpg

63cd7909-1c36-093a.jpg

Melody.Monroe - That looks so pretty, and you look beautiful!

I was wondering how this hair looked braided. I was going to attempt, but I cannot find the 3 packages I bought, and I refuse to buy more hair.

How many packs did you use?

@Melody.Monroe I love it!!! Did you get the hair from your local BSS? I would love to get my hair braided with this hair!!!

Last edited:
Very pretty.

I've braided with that hair before, but never that long. How long do you plan on keeping them in?

Also to confirm, did your braider get the full length just by only bending the end (as opposed to say folding in half)? Sorry, it's a little hard to tell from the packaging whether I'm looking at a really long braid in half or whether that's the length of it.

The hair is as long as you see in the pack...its already folded over so she didn't cut it. Just out it in straight it the pack. That's why mine are super long. Keep them in a pony...

I an keeping them in til january...

I said I wasn't going to get long box braids again this winter but I love these. They look great!

Back