My dad died

I am so so sorry to hear of this painful time you are enduring. I pray that God will give peace to you and your family at this time.

I saw this and wanted to reply...Im sorry for your loss and pray that God will look after you and your family in your time of need and also that your father will be in peace.
Sorry *hugs*

I am very very sorry for your family's loss. I don't know what else to say but know that people are thinking of you and have you and your family in prayer.

Beaux cheveux, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

Praying that God will keep you and your family in this time of lost. Love you and thanks for sharing. We are praying for you.

In quiet moments, when the hurt is hard to bear, may love become your shelter and may the beauty of precious memories be your comfort.

You are held in gentle thoughts and prayers

Love, I don't even know you but had to come in and comment. Just seeing those words made my eyes tear up. I am so sorry for your loss, I can relate first hand...there is nothing like losing your father. Luck for us we have a father in God and that will never change. You dad is now restored, he's healthy and not in pain. I will lift you and your family in prayer. I am thinking happy thoughts for you. Try and stay strong OK?

Back