My dad died

beaux cheveux

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, most of you probably dont remember me. But my dad died early this morning. He had a LARGE collection of health problems and his struggle is over. I can't be selfish. But I am still very sad. Pray for me and my family, esp. when we go to the funeral, I might lose it big time.He had cancer for two years, we all thought he would make it, we prayed so much. His lymp (sp) nodes stopped working and his colon was pretty mush useless, he had trouble breathing and on top of that his throat had cancer.

Oh...honey. I am so sorry to hear that. My father will have been gone 9 years on September 26.

Nothing anyone can say will make it better. It's just one of those things where time and God are the only comforters. I'll send up a prayer for you.

HUGS!

I pray that God will give you and your family peace that surpasses all understanding that will guard your heart and mind, in Jesus name.

I understand how you may feel...I lost my mother due to cancer. The Lord is a great comforter and may you find rest in Him.

Much Love-
PinkPebbles

I am also dealing with an ailing father, he has lukemia and they are giving him his final treatment and if he does not respond to this they told us there is no more they can do.

So, I will be lifting you and your family up because I know it's not easy.

(((HUGS)))

I am so sorry for your loss Beaux. May your father rest in peace. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that you and your family find peace thru this difficult time. I extend my deepest condolences to you.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Just think, he is probably in a much better place than we are and he can finally be at peace. I pray for your hearts to be healed and to hold on to the wonderful memories that you shared with him.

beaux cheveux, I remember you, actually I was thinking about you the other day. My prayers go out to you and family. God Bless.....:Rose:

God bless you precious one...:kiss:

My heart and prayers are with you and your family. :giveheart:

I am so sorry honey. I know what itis like to loose a parent too early. I lot my dad when I was 25yrs old. Take it easy ... you are loved.

I pray that the Holy Spirit comforts you in this your time of need. Encircle this child, Father and strengthen her with your love. Let her know that there are three things that last forever: faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love. Let the love of her earthly father give her hope, and the Love of the Heavenly Father give her peace.

Let the love of the Father touch her during this her time of need, in the name of Jesus.

I am sorry to hear you loss your dad. Stay strong but it is okay to cry and get the emotions out. You will go through so many feelings and every feeling is perfectly acceptable.

Beaux,

I am sorry for your loss and your grief. I cannot imagine what you are feeling right now. You will never not miss your dad. But please try to find a teeny ounce of comfort in knowing that he is not struggling or in pain anymore. I know that doesn't help the pain of loss much, though.

Bless you :kiss:

I remember you Beaux, and I am so sorry to hear this news.
I wish I was there to give you a hug, losing someone you love so much is such a difficult thing to go through.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Beaux, I was in your place in less than a month ago. I don't know you but I love you and I'm here. I'm online almost 24/7 so pm me and I'll give you my im info.

(((OP)))

Even though we don't know each other I will definitely add you and your family to my prayer list . . . .

MY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL!

MY DAD WAS JUST SENT HOME LAST WEEK OF COLON CANCER, IT SPREADED. THE DOCTORS SAID THEY DID ALL THEY COULD. HE'S HOME ON HOSPICE.

Back