My Consultation with the "Legendary" Marcia

Re: My Consultation with the \"Legendary\" Marcia

I am wondering if anyone would know the answer to this. I am contemplating trying marcia out BUT i have underprocessed hair and if i go will she just do the new growth or whatever is closest to the scalp and thats it or will she be able to correct this? i am not sure if anyone who goes to her would know but i dont want to spend 70 dollars plus tip to have my roots look lovely but the rest of my hair still be underprocessed. God bless you all.

I think its hard to guess what she would or wouldn't do. The best thing is to call her. Plus a consultation is free so you've got nothing to lose and your questions answered by her.

CaramelHonee,

Hey girl where are the pics!!!!!!
I scheduled my consultation with Marcia. It is Friday evening.

Sorry, I am a lazy coconut. I will definately post them tonight... I promise. But I won't post them under this thread, I will open up a brand new post that says "my hair finally grew"...LOL

Where are the pics, CaramelHonee???
frown.gif

Everyday I come on here thinking, uh oh, somebody is going to scream on me b/c i never post the pic... I promise, 2nite, I will beg my mum to take the flick and come on line. I promised before you say? Well that was a pretend promise, this is the real thing now...LOL.

[ QUOTE ]
Well that was a pretend promise, this is the real thing now...LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar Liar pants on fire!
laugh.gif

She's teasin us Sassy
laugh.gif

My hair has grown a whole 6 inches since she 'promised'
look.gif
to post a pic
laugh.gif

Where In NYC is this salon that the famous Marcia is at?? What is the name of this salon?

hahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Okay, okay, I am taking my hair out of the wrap now. When my boyfriend gets home I will beg him to take my picture. For real this time. What's so funny? Why r u guys laughing? I'm serious. Wait, don't turn off the computer... I'll be back...LOL

LaVar Hair Design
72nd Street (b/t Columbus Avenue & Broadway)

Back