My braids

Well Keke girlie, it look like you got some new growth, so take em out deep conditon and beg your people to redo em. Be nice, baby-sit their kids, cook for them, do whatever within reason of course. Good luck.

Wow keke girl, you really kept those rows lookin good for a while. I'm on my second set of rows this summer and they seem to only last two-three weeks max. I think you should take them out to give yourself time to really deep condition. With braids deep conditioing is out of the question. Your hair is probably due for some of that good stuff. Braids can be costly, so ask around or maybe if your b-day's comin up ask for a gift. But I wouldn't let em stay in through Aug.

Nice cornrows keke. I would do as melodee suggested. You have new growth so take care of it, as well as the older hair. Clean, deep condition and moisturize!!!! Then rebraid for remainder of summer, then remove them again. Good luck!!

Those were very neatly done! They still look fresh
up.gif

Just wanna say thank you, thank you. Alot of other women have complimented me on them cause alot of women have theirs for only a few weeks maybe days. I know of one girl that has braids almost every 2 weeks. They got money to keep spending on that or maybe a friend/relative that does them for really cheap cause thats alot to spend to keep gettin ya braids done every 2 weeks :^P

Back