My Braiding Salon review/experience

SoAnxious12

Hello Ladies!
I finally got my hair braided this morning in small individual with the ends loose. The Lady(Angelia) started at 9:00 (can you believe she was an hour late!?!) and finished at about 4:00. First she washed and did a light protein and moisturizing treatment and oiled my hair etc...
Then she started braiding. It was pain free! I didn't have to hole the braid or anything. SHe also explained to me the damage a lot of other braiders do when they pull the hair. Also she knows a lot about natural hair care and she does seminars and has classes. Her own hair is about 4b natural and her shrinkage is beautiful it looks about ear length and it goes to her back
shocked.gif
Also she provided me with a lot of transitioning tips. But the products she uses is what i really liked! My hair was soooooo soft and manageable. She uses all the products from this line called "Indigo". Also she provided treatment services for people with bald areas/thinning hair. All in All she was brillant. If you want more info on the salon if you live in Maryland or the baltimore/baltimore county area.
Oh yeah with the 20 off back to school discount my braids were 115 and we tipped her 10.00 (i'm a lil broke).
Just thought i'd tell you guys how it went.

Good grief! Sounds like she has some serious game. I hope she stays successful with what she's doing. It's good to hear you had a great experience!
wink.gif

Back