My boyfriend has hand in hair disease!

katie

and it's HIS hands in MY hair,lol.I got him into feeling my new growth since I loooove to play with it when it starts popping up.Now he loves feeling my new growth all the time.I would be lying down with my head on his lap and he starts to dig into my roots to feel the new growth,lol.He said it feels so soothing(I agree)My poor roots now have 2 sets of hands bothering them.Just wanted to share...I find it so cute.

Lol, my boyfriend does that too. He loves my new growth, but when I said I wanted to go natural, he was like "NO DONT CUT YOUR HAIR OFF!".

Aww, that's adorable! But girl, you are better than me cuz I don't get down with the digging in my hair. Unless of course there are "other" activities going on. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

OOOOO! Tellin' all da bidnezz..

Hahaha.. I cant wawit until I can have to smack somebody for havin' their hand in my hair.

-faye

Girl, put it to use!!! You can get him to do nightly scalp massages!! This could be a good thing. Give him some direction....okay now go in a circular motion around the temples....ha ha!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Girl, put it to use!!! You can get him to do nightly scalp massages!! This could be a good thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great idea!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif And nothing feels better than someone playing in your hair and massaging your scalp... Mmmm Hmmm... that's like heaven!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Girl, put it to use!!! You can get him to do nightly scalp massages!! This could be a good thing. Give him some direction....okay now go in a circular motion around the temples....ha ha!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol.I like that idea! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

That is the cutest thing in the world to me!!!
My boyfriend has done it a couple of times, at first I was like " OH OH", but when I realized he wasn't sweating it, I didn't either!
It puts me to sleep!

Back