My Boundless Tresses Testimony (pic inside)

SexySin985

Okay ladies so here it goes...

I started using Boundless Tresses consistantly on April 1st. At that time I was 13 weeks and a few days post relaxer. My April 1st pic was taken after a wash and bone straight flat iron job so it showed my true length.

Now I just relaxed(texlaxed) my hair (myself:D) on April 23rd with ORS Normal and then flat ironed it. I must say that within those 23 day, BT gave me EXCELLENT results.

I wore the same shirt in both sets of pics just to make sure everything was the same. I also tried to do the same angles as the 1st set of pics, which was kinda hard since I was tryin to hold my head and the camera steady all while my 3 yr old was tugging on my pants wanting me to take pics of him:lol:

Okay so anyways here are my results......

April 1st.. 13 wks Post relaxer.... bone straight flat iron job
346232550111_0_ALB.jpg

256232550111_0_ALB.jpg

166232550111_0_ALB.jpg

Now 23 days later i texlaxed and flat ironed...
630361660111_0_ALB.jpg

830361660111_0_ALB.jpg

140361660111_0_ALB.jpg

340361660111_0_ALB.jpg

540361660111_0_ALB.jpg

Last edited:
u can't see them? They are showin up on my computer.....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ETA If u can't see them they are also in my Fotki

I'll check your Fotki, but I don't think you can link pics from there (I've tried). You might have to host them elsewhere or just post the direct link to them.

OK, now I can't get into your Fotki! Is your password the same? I tried copy & paste and typing it in, but I can't get it to work.

I right clicked on the boxes with the red x, clicked on properties, and copied the address into another window. I see your progress! Nice job!

I couldn't get into your fotki either. I typed the password like you had it.

You may want to try uploading your pics onto a free site like photobucket.com then just copy and paste the image code.

SexySin985 said:
Okay I'mma go try and see where I went wrong.....

This might take a while as I am not computer savvy...:(

Hey!

It might be easiest to go here:
http://imageshack.us/

Up load your pictures, and copy the URL for discussion boards. Then you can paste that URL into your post here and the pics should come up!

I can see them.:)

You've had great progress, you're hair looks good. Is that about 1.5 inches?
I've been using BT (scented) for just over a month now - and my hair is really soft and doesn't shed. My hair is natural so unless I give it a good pull. I'm not going to check til end of May.

Thanks for posting

i need to do a before and after shot. Thats some great progress, naturallady has some killa stuff on her hand. I have been using it everyday since i recieved mine last thursday i hope to get results like yours in a month. BTW is your bottle almost gone? and what is your regimine?

HAPPY HAIR GROWING:grin: :grin:

Last edited:
tyte curlz said:
i need to do a before and after shot. Thats some great progress, naturallady has some killa stuff on her hand. I have been using it everyday since i recieved mine last thursday i hope to get results like yours in a month. BTW is your bottle almost gone? and what is your regime?

HAPPY HAIR GROWING:grin: :grin:

Thanks for your kind words:)

I don't use a lot so I have 3/4 of my bottle left. I poked a tiny hole in my bottle and I aldo do medium-large sized parts and massage it in once I am done applying the BT.

I also wear Instant weaves and wear a baggy underneath. I applied it ever other day and washed and deep conditioned every Wednesday.

Good luck to you on your B.T. journey:D

OMG! You cannot be serious....:shocked::)
I am soooo glad i started using BT. I will show you all my results from Lenzi's Request this weekend when i wash my hair and do my braidout tutorial. That will be my starting point for BT. Man... i am going to be SL in no time!

Back