My Boundless Tresses Natural Update...with pics!

ScandalousBeauty

Wassup divas?!?!

I decided to take my cornrows out because they frankly looked like hot trash. Why?? Boundless Tresses. My hair just grew and grew using this stuff, just like it always does. I only used it every 3 or 4 days because I wanted my hair to last in the style, and I had them in for 3 weeks. I am still very pleased though!!!! And I looooooooooooooooove BT! I tell everyone about it!!! Just so you can tell where I am, I have transitioned/been natural for almost 9 months now. I will wash my hair tomorrow after class and then attempt to do my first twist out.

BTW, I use the Oyin Whipped Pudding as a moisturizer, but if you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Pics are in my fotki located in my siggy!

Enjoy!

Oh, and keep a look out...I will have a very LUSH update in my blog this week...;)

LilChocolateMa said:
Wassup divas?!?!

I decided to take my cornrows out because they frankly looked like hot trash. Why?? Boundless Tresses. My hair just grew and grew using this stuff, just like it always does. I only used it every 3 or 4 days because I wanted my hair to last in the style, and I had them in for 3 weeks. I am still very pleased though!!!! And I looooooooooooooooove BT! I tell everyone about it!!! Just so you can tell where I am, I have transitioned/been natural for almost 9 months now. I will wash my hair tomorrow after class and then attempt to do my first twist out.

BTW, I use the Oyin Whipped Pudding as a moisturizer, but if you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Pics are in my fotki located in my siggy!

Enjoy!

Oh, and keep a look out...I will have a very LUSH update in my blog this week...;)

Wow...you really did experience a growth spurt in a short time. COOL!

LilChocolate - Congratulations! I looked through your pix. Great job! I just got my BT today! Can't wait to try it!

TSUprincess04 said:
That's some good growth. I can't wait to see the same results with BT.

Princess04 - Your BC is absolutely ADORABLE! Congratulations on the bold move!;)

Last edited:
Your cornrows were really cute! Looks like BT is really working for you, I am really happy for you. Your twist out is going to come out really pretty;).

Did you apply it everyday?

I was gonna wait until all my MTG ran out b4 I bought this, but I'm getting very tempted to get it now!

BUY IT!!!! Girl in all honesty MTG is good but BT is BETTER. My new growth is soft and moisturized..... not greasy. I just got a relaxer today so I'm going to wait a few days then I'm going to use it every day or every other.

wow thats great i cant wait to see what my head looks like with out my braids i know its doing some thing under these braids:lol:

Thanks for the support ladies! I am really a firm believer that not tamepering with your hair really does make a big difference. I was really shocked at the growth I got! But it's really all due to BT! Go head Naturallady...or shall I say Madam C.J. Walker Jr! :)

OK, OK-

I'm sold!!!!

The PJ-imp is SCREAMING***BUY IT BUY IT!!!****

So here I go!!!!

***where is my credit card?!?!?!***

Back