My BoBraz Summer Install - PICS!!

Eclass215

Hey ladies! So after seeing all the lovely heads on this forum and doing a lot of research, I decided to get the Bohyme Remi Brazillian Wave installed as my summer style. I haven't had a weave in over 10 years so I was nervous as all get out, but I am in love :love:. I want to thank everyone who helped me figure out what to get and how to get it done - Bettina, Edesie, on the hair info and all the ladies in the salon forum for helping me find Feyi - (she was great!)

So anyway - here are the stats:

Hair: Bohyme Brazillian Wave in 1B, 12 inches
Site: www.blackhairspray.com
Stylist: Feyi http://lushmanes.wordpress.com/

And the pics!
Installed straight out of the pack
Bobraz 2 - out.JPG

Wet from the shower
Shower hair back.jpg

Products used - eco styler gel on my hair and cantu shea butter on the weave
Products.jpg

Top of my hair twisted to blend
Twisted top.jpg

Side of the hair twisted
Twisted side.jpg

More pics!

Once the cantu shea butter was added and it was all dry
All out back.jpg

From the front
All out front 2.JPG

Pulled back - top view
Front top view.jpg

Pulled back - back view
Pulled Back.jpg

Pulled back - closer back view
Pulled back - back.jpg

I love this hair and keep getting compliments and questions - even my own friends thought it was real. :lachen:

It looks great eclass!

ETA: It's amazing to me how this hair always looks different every time I see it.

Last edited:
:blush: I would've thought it was real too!!!! So the hair comes straight/blown out and and it curls when you wet it???

:blush: I would've thought it was real too!!!! So the hair comes straight/blown out and and it curls when you wet it???

It looks like a kinky wave in the pack and then you wet it. Similar to how wet and wavy hair looks before you wet it. It's called Brazillian Wave.

Yeah it's mostly straight out of the pack, a slight wave to it, but once you wet it the curls come right on out!

My friend had the same hair installed but she curled hers with a curling iron and wore it that way for a few days, then she wet it and wore it curly. I don't plan on straightening mine though.

Oh you are working that weave, is it reusable? or does it shed a lot?....

You look great, that is a beautiful install!

Thank you! I hear it's reusable but I'm not sure if I'll actually reuse it. I haven't had an issue with shedding, it actually sheds less than my REAL hair. The only issue I've had is tangling. If I don't keep it detangled when I go to sleep, it's a hassle to do it again the next day. Other than that, no problems.

It looks fabulous!! You're making me want to reinstall my halley's curls creole wavy again lol. You are rocking that hair!! So the cantu shea butter seems to work great with the hair huh? I have a whole jar sitting under my sink, I will have to try that the next time I get my install. Enjoy your summer style!

It looks fabulous!! You're making me want to reinstall my halley's curls creole wavy again lol. You are rocking that hair!! So the cantu shea butter seems to work great with the hair huh? I have a whole jar sitting under my sink, I will have to try that the next time I get my install. Enjoy your summer style!

Thank you! Yes that cantu shea butter has worked the best out of everything I've tried. I've used some other stuff but this keeps the curls in place and doesn't make it hard or anything - I love it! Use it up girl!

It looks like a kinky wave in the pack and then you wet it. Similar to how wet and wavy hair looks before you wet it. It's called Brazillian Wave.

Yeah...I'm SO gonna go lookin for that this weekend. Only problem is finding someone good to put it in :lachen:

Really natural looking also how many packs did you use?

Thank you! I only used 1 pack. Feyi - the lady who did my hair, installed her own and she used 1 3/4 of a pack I think - but she said she likes big hair. This 1 pack was big enough for me though.

dangit...I really want mine done now lmao. Since I'm transitioning, this would help out a lot and its cute as hell.

I love BoBraz.... I wouldn't use it again tho.. It is very high-maintenance for me. It looks very pretty! I love your install.

I love BoBraz.
Your hair looks great.
I am looking for someone to do my next install. Where is Feyi located at?

Thank you! I only used 1 pack. Feyi - the lady who did my hair, installed her own and she used 1 3/4 of a pack I think - but she said she likes big hair. This 1 pack was big enough for me though.

Wow that's one pack! Better on the pockets.

There needs to be a thread where people can post the best stylists to go to for certain things in each city :lachen:

Back