My Baute Relaxers...Anybody Know?

Guitarhero

These are not chemical relaxers i.e. sodium, calcium, lithium hydroxides, but I suppose they temporarily relax or soften the hair for straight styling. Any use the ones by My Baute'? Are these like the Kita Ondas Curl Remover or the Echos Straightening Mask which are just conditioners to weight it down? Do these things work?

i'm thinking so...a rep from FL was supposed to sub and tell us all about their products but that was almost a month ago and I haven't heard from her since :(

Hi, My Baute Relaxer is a deep conditioner formulated to relax the curls progressively. This is not a chemical relaxer. This formula promotes growth it also repairs split ends and damaged processed hair. Baute and Soffici Plus are new in the USA and is the latest revolution for healthy long hair. Is used on children because it has no chemicals.The conditioning cream is made out of Rice protein ,Avocados, Sea Algea,Coconut oils and many other natural extracts.For more information please visit our website. www.mybaute.com Or contact me [email protected]
Thank you.

Back