My Bad Side

leona2025

I'm trying to see what is going on with my left side. I use the same amount of heat and products on my left side, but it looks like trash while the left side is shiny and bouncy.

I have a bunch of splits and heat damage on the left side and almost none on the right side. I sleep on my right side. I was thinking about doing a BKT for a temporary fix, but I need to get this under control? What do ya'll think and do ya'll experience this?

My left side never gets as straight as my right side, it's shorter than my right side and I sleep on my right side.

I don't get it either....

Hopefully more will chime in.

My right side is shorter and thicker than my left, but I sleep on my left side mostly. I guess it just needs a different kind of tlc. I'm extra gentle on my left side when I do stuff to it.
Sorry I don't have anymore suggestions.

Your hair may be a different texture on that side so it may not be responding as well to the same treatment. If you stretch at all try to do a comparison of your ng and determine if the strands are more fine or coarse and then experiment with reducing or increasing heat and/or products.

My left side is the same way. I thinks its because that is where I always used to part and wrap my hair. I did this for years, I have a pic for junior high wearing that same part.

Could this be your issue?

My left side is the same way. I thinks its because that is where I always used to part and wrap my hair. I did this for years, I have a pic for junior high wearing that same part.

Could this be your issue?

I do wear a middle part all the time. it's permenant even when I relax.

Back