My AWESOME Curlformer Results!! **Pics**

Just as an update, I thought I'd let you ladies know that my curls lasted throughout the weekend. They still look neat, considering I only used leave-in to set. I did the set Friday afternoon.

I slept with nothing covering the hair, so Sat. morning, I woke up and 2 of my curls had gotten crushed and deformed :ohwell:. I wet the strands with Lacio again and popped them back into 2 Curlformers and let airdry. Later, I took them out and WALAHHHH!! Perfect curls once again :yep:. Note: Friday, I set on soaking wet hair.

Next time around, I'll probably set with ORS Wrap/Set Mousse for an even longer lasting set. I might swindle my SO into getting me the wider Curlformer as well, since these worked so well for me. He loved the look :yep:.

OH, in my one of my original posts, I said that they seemed to dry pretty quick. I read on their site that this is so b/c, unlike rollers, the strands are not wrapped on top of each other. Duh me!!!:kick:

This product gets an A+++ from me. I'll do anything to stay away from the curling and flat irons. 24 weeks post, here I come!!! :drunk:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you have to post these pictures and why does your hair have to look so perfect and bouncy and shiny and curlformed?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

LOL!!!! I was thinking the same thing! Now I want some!!:lachen:

I was on the sally's website and they didn't have pics of all the sizes. I wanted to know did you use the long and narrow ones or the long and wide?

TIA!

Yall make me so dag on sick. I am HORRIBLE at any type of roller setting but now I'm all pressed to buy these dag on curlers. If I pay all this money for these things and I look a H.A.M. im gonna be so PO'ed.

dang , an our supply store doesnt sell them, i wonder where i could get them in canada. yorur hair looks amazing!

Curlformers are taking over! Why couldn't I have invented this?
These results re fabulous and you are sooo beautiful. I love your glowing skin.

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used to ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!! :wallbash:

306509288.jpg

306509290.jpg

306509298.jpg

306512155.jpg

306540626.jpg

306509292.jpg

306509295.jpg

306540622.jpg

306509634.jpg

306540618.jpg

306509631.jpg

Fabulous!!!!!:band2:

That came out beautifully! I was really trying to wait a while before I bought these, but I guess I need to get with the program.

Ladies, I am *officially* debt free. I paid off all lingering bills, large and small. THANK YOU, JESUS!!!! :clapping:

Anyway, to celebrate, not only am I getting my Pibbs 514, I'm taking a trip to Sally's to pick this up! I'm thrilled, ya'll and very blessed. :yep:

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used to ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!!

Really Pretty!!!

Thanks guys! I went back and bought the extra long & wide ones too. I know, I know.....:spank:, but they work so well. I'll try those out Wednesday.

My SO called while I was in Sally's, he was like "Where are you?" :look:

Thanks guys! I went back and bought the extra long & wide ones too. I know, I know.....:spank:, but they work so well. I'll try those out Wednesday.

My SO called while I was in Sally's, he was like "Where are you?" :look:

So, they sell them separately; or do you have to buy an entire kit? If I can, I would just buy packets of the long ones. The short ones won't do me any good and I like the look of elongated curls. I don't want to be looking like Shirley Temple.

BTW, what did you tell your SO??!!?:lachen::sekret:

So, they sell them separately; or do you have to buy an entire kit? If I can, I would just buy packets of the long ones. The short ones won't do me any good and I like the look of elongated curls. I don't want to be looking like Shirley Temple.

BTW, what did you tell your SO??!!?:lachen::sekret:

Yeah Serenity, I never bought the kit, b/c I had no use for the short ones. They sell separate packs, depending on what length you want.

As far as the SO :think:...It started out with Honey..(cuz u know that softens the blow for EVERYTHING)....uhhh, I'LL CALL YOU BACK...:grin:

Guess it's time to go on and make a trip to Sally's. I'm sold.

Your hair looks beautiful.

So I just so "happen" :look: to be in Sally's today and picked two packs of the curlformers, I plan to use these tonight. :grin:

I also seen there was a kit for $56 that had a variety of sizes in it.

So I just so "happen" :look: to be in Sally's today and picked two packs of the curlformers, I plan to use these tonight. :grin:

I also seen there was a kit for $56 that had a variety of sizes in it.

Niko's cousins are gonna be real easy to spot now! :lol:

Let us know how it works out SweetAKA! :yep:

Niko's cousins are gonna be real easy to spot now! :lol:

Let us know how it works out SweetAKA! :yep:

Ok, so I've got them all in now, just waiting on them to dry. I'll try to post my results in the morning. It took me awhile to get the hang of it, I kept pulling in the wrong direction and I was afraid of pulling to hard. But once I figured out the right way to pull it was quite easy.:grin:

Ok, so I've got them all in now, just waiting on them to dry. I'll try to post my results in the morning. It took me awhile to get the hang of it, I kept pulling in the wrong direction and I was afraid of pulling to hard. But once I figured out the right way to pull it was quite easy.:grin:

Yeah once you get the hang of it, the rest is a piece of cake. I'm sure they'll look gorgeous!! :yep:

Back