My AWESOME Curlformer Results!! **Pics**

I answered this in a PM, but I'll post it here as well:

Here's the key: After you section the hair you want, twirl it from the root and place it in the very TOP of the hook and push the Curlformer up and pull the handle and hair downward.

If you try to put too much hair or the hair isn't in the top part of the hook, you'll experience some problems.

Hope this helps those who got discouraged the first time around :).

I friggin' had these things in my hand at Sally's this afternoon but put them back!! :wallbash: I could kick myself. I have to try these!!

JUST... beautiful! :love:

but wait a minute, you are 13 weeks post? and it looks so perfect?!:spinning:
did you straighten the front roots or did the curlformers smooth them down??

Alright ladies, here are some more impressive results from Curlformers. I have to say, they work WONDERFULLY!!! Salon quality results! At first, I had some problems, but once I figured out the technique.....it was smooth sailing. I initially bought 4 packs, but I have a lot of hair…so I had to send my mother on a mission for 2 more packs. Sally’s had 1 pack left (cuz I bought the rest the day before :)), so I ended up improvising with some orange rods that I never got around to using.

I used Lacio Lacio and water to set and after my hair was dry (30-45 min. under dryer), I used to ORS moisturizing lotion when I separated the curls (to add extra sheen). I’m 3c relaxed, and my hair reaches to the top of my bra strap. I’m currently about 13 weeks post.

I'm soooo happy b/c these are going to be awesome for stretching :drunk:.

Man, I hate the fact that these Curlformer people are gonna make some money off of us!!! :wallbash:

306509288.jpg

306509290.jpg

306509298.jpg

306512155.jpg

306540626.jpg

306509292.jpg

306509295.jpg

306540622.jpg

306509634.jpg

306540618.jpg

306509631.jpg

Oh my Gosh!!!! You just made them so much money by posting these pics. I simply love your results. OMG!!! Such pretty results on such a beautiful lady. BTW, what lipstick are you wearing? :grin:

Those curls look so beautiful and perfect. I really like the style where your hair is pulled up in the front and down in the back...too cute!

Wow, great results! Your hair is stunning!

Ok, now here come the questions, hee hee. I'm late on this curlformer thing and this is the first I've seen of them. So are these different than flexi's and how so? Do they come in different (larger) sizes? How many come in a pack? TIA to anyone who can answer this.

Dear Lord! :perplexed I was hoping to avoid getting these as I just bought a lot of flexirods and was like "I will just have to make do"...Your BEAUTIFUL pics have sealed it for me. :lick: I'm done...off to Sally's...:yep:

Back