My avocado rendition

Jaegermany

Good Evening Good People :hiya:

So today was cold as all get out and I decided to have a home spa day! You know facial, pedi....etc. And one can never have a full spa day sans hair care...at least not a lhcf girl!

So Ive been dying to use this avocado that Ive been reading about...:bookworm:

I mixed (to a creamy consistency)::fridge:

1 whole avocado
1 egg
1 teaspoon of fresh chopped garlic
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of Organix coconut milk conditioner

I washed my hair with Organix tea tree shampoo as sort of a clarifing step because I had been co washing all week.

Then I put the concoction in my hair with a shower cap and a warm towel for an hour....maybe a little over an hour...

When I washed it out I used just a dime size of Organix Vanilla Silk shampoo (just to make sure the smell was out)....

My hair felt a little stiff not really hard just stiff with no slip...

I put some Lacio Lacio in it and rollerset... took my rollers out and used some coconut oil and left it...no wrap or anything...just left the curls

My hair feels great! I will definitely be doing this again...:cloud9:

I was contemplating adding a moisturizing DC afterwards but I decided against it...I wanted to see how my hair reacted to my mixture itself....

Back to your regularly scheduled programs....:pulpdance:

Last edited:
I have been dying to try an avocado DC--thx for the recipe!
A spa day in sounds divine...:spinning:

At first I was scared because I read how someone had trouble getting some of the residue from the avocado out, but I decided to "man-up" and it worked great no issues with getting it out at all!

I love doing an avocado dc, I usually just mix mine with coconut milk and olive oil. I'm glad it worked out well for you. Every woman should pamper herself.

Back