MY (ALMOST) 3 MONTH PROGRESS SUCKS!!!!

Extremus

MY (ALMOST) 3 MONTH PROGRESS SUCKS!!!! (pics)

I JUST WANT TO YELL WTF!.... HOW CAN MY HAIR LENGTH NOT MOVE IN 3 MONTHS AFTER ALL THAT TLC I GAVE IT! UGH! DID I BREAK THAT MUCH HAIR???!!! I COULD'VE SWORN I HAD A GOOD 1.5-2IN OF GROWTH! :censored::evil:

P1000575.jpg
11-20-07closeuprelaxer.jpg

ETA (whatever this means,:look:): here's a better comparison pic from sareca :yep:

comparisonpics.jpg

Last edited:
I think you did great! Your relaxed hair looks thick and healthy. You may inspire someone and not know it.:yep:

Girl, I'mma cyber pinch you. :lachen: Your hair is gorgeous!!!! ok, ok, maybe I haven't seen your starting point.:grin: Great work though!

[sidenote: what we doing up this early on LHCF :look:]

My hair did this ONCE. I had noticeable new growth, cared for it, no breakage, relaxed it and was like :ohwell: WTF is the length. I was mad as anything. Just continue to do what you are doing and come the next one you should see a noticeable difference. I was so mad at my hair it must have heard me and never did that again.

Girl I see healthy hair and some length, maybe its not what you thought it would be but its there... luv your hair though.....

Re: MY (ALMOST) 3 MONTH PROGRESS SUCKS!!!! (pics)

My hair did this ONCE. I had noticeable new growth, cared for it, no breakage, relaxed it and was like :ohwell: WTF is the length. I was mad as anything. Just continue to do what you are doing and come the next one you should see a noticeable difference. I was so mad at my hair it must have heard me and never did that again.

:lachen:

I'ma yell at mine and see if this works :lol:

Thanks for the laugh this loosen me up a bit

Last edited:
E Williams,

Hang in there. I noticed the progress and as another poster said, you may encourage someone else.

Happy Hair Growing!!!

I really appreciate the support and for letting me vent :grin::yep:

I decided not to be so angry and just accept it (since there's nothing I can do about it right now) and just do better the next time :yep::yawn:

Your hair looks great... give it time and you'll see the results you're looking for. This happened to me a few months ago when I relaxed. Stretched for 3 months and it was like the new growth laughed at me saying girl please. PATIENCE is key...

Whats your hair reggie?

Maybe we could offer so tweaks for you to help you along.

Now I definitely see a bit of length and the ends have evened out nicely. It looks almost one length across the back. Thats wonderful to have blunt hair.

Did you relax and trim yourself after the three months or did a stylist do it? If so maybe they took off too much...

Looks really thick and healthy to me. The ends are holding up well. Be happy. :grin:

Cute pup JD2, is she a boer or rottweiler??

I think it looks lovely too. However I wanted to say that I do think it has gronw, firstly the total length seems more even now as before you had it in a v type shape. Secondly the new growth you were seeing may have been more/new hairs going out and as they are not just as long as the other strands, arent as visible yet. Dont wory I still think you are on track :)

Your hair looks great, and I can see the progress. I know exactly how you feel. I just went through a four month stretch and thought I was getting somewhere, then I had a touch up and was like WTF?! I was so upset. Don't let it discourage you though.

Thats why I am going through now. I don't feel that I am getting as considerable amount of growth. But, i do believe its the cold weather. It just doesn't agree with my hair, so I am going to put it up in twists. When the weather is balmy rainy summer... MEGA GROWTH out the wazoo!

I know how you feel! Believe me, I stretch for 6 months and I expect to be wowed at my progress, but the last time I was less than impressed :perplexed. Your hair looks healthy, thick, and even. Look at it this way, at least you don't have to trim. Maybe you had slow growth for a little, but imagine when it picks up because you hair obviously looks great. Just continue doing what you're doing!

E_W...I can understand where you are coming from. I somehow thought that a year later I'd have 'my six inches'. Now, I understand my hair has to heal from years of abuse, no-lye relaxers and dryness, wrapping, thinning, breakage, bad products, permanent color and salon mishaps.
I can feel and see heaviness in my own hair, greater manageability...the length will come once my foundation is set. Year One was the primer.
I see the positive change at the back of your hair. Keep doing what you are doing, it's working.

Whats your hair reggie?

Maybe we could offer so tweaks for you to help you along.

Now I definitely see a bit of length and the ends have evened out nicely. It looks almost one length across the back. Thats wonderful to have blunt hair.

Did you relax and trim yourself after the three months or did a stylist do it? If so maybe they took off too much...

That's exactly what I was thinking. The sides have def filled in some. Your hair looks pretty & healthy. :)

Back