My 1yr Natural Anniversary (Xtremely Pic Heavy)

Darn you chicks and your thick full twist sets. I am glad you showed a comparison cause it doesn't make me feel so bad. My twist sets now look like your first pic I hope with length to have full sets like you.

Congrats on your anniversary!!! Love all of the various styles!!! You are truly talented. Was it difficult to style esp after the BC?

The first month I mostly wore WnGs and experimented with twists and braids. Once I got the hang of twists and flat twists then that's what a lot of my styles encompassed because I could make the twists look different depending on the size or what I did with the front with the flat twists

Congrats on your anniversary! It really looks like you're enjoying your hair. :yep: It looks so beautiful and healthy!

Doing my hair is my relaxation time. Since I started working I don't rock the more creative styles cuz ppl may look at me funny. Now that the summer is here that is about to change.:grin:

Congrats on your one year anniversary!
Great pics and styles! I am so jelly of your twist-outs!

I get my best twist outs on damp hair like 75-85% dry hair. It allows me to really get a good twist pattern but it isn't so wet that I can't show some length as well. I wear my small twist for a 4-7days before I wear a twist out which really lets the pattern set. HTH!

Darn you chicks and your thick full twist sets. I am glad you showed a comparison cause it doesn't make me feel so bad. My twist sets now look like your first pic I hope with length to have full sets like you.

If I didn't have the comparison pics I never would have thought my hair was growing esp in the beginning. Also make the twists smaller helps for it to look fuller. I've learned that my hair will plump up when its drys and will fill in for a fuller look so if I make them small it looks like I have a lot more (and longer) hair then I do if I make larger twists.

Back