My 1st Twist set***pics***

Uniqzoe

I have always wanted to twist my hair but I was afraid that it wouldn't look right and that I would have wasted hours doing it. Well, last week I laid my fears aside and decided to give it a go. I would have liked to have made them smaller but I have lots of hair AND a big head :lol: so I didn't want it to take forever.

All in all I ended up doing small but not micro twist and it took a total of about 6 hrs (yes, I know I'm slow at this). They came out pretty nice. My ends don't naturally twist at the bottom so I curled the ends with white perm rods. So far I love them, they are easy going and carefree. :meme:

I'm hoping I can get them to last for at least 3 weeks.

Attachments

• twist side.jpeg
    twist side.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 124
  • twists.jpeg
    twists.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 106
  • sidetwist-th.jpg
    sidetwist-th.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 230
Love it.. Very Pretty all you did was twist and that was it.. Not braiding to start off with just twisting...

Love it.. Very Pretty all you did was twist and that was it.. Not braiding to start off with just twisting...

No I didn't braid the roots, I was afraid that it would slow me down too much. And when I first started out I was still undecided as to whether I was going to finish them. I probably could have gotten a tighter look if I had.

Back