My 1st Braid Out....

mrspgh95

So, here is my first "braid out" attempt. How can I prevent the "parts" from showing so much? For those who are "stretching" and doing braid outs, what kind of oils/moisturizers do you use AFTER you take your braids out?

1st Braid Out.jpg

I dont know about getting rid of the parts just wanted to say your braidout turned out very good and the shine is wonderful.

I have recently found that using Giovanni Direct Leave In and coconut oil when doing the braids will leave your hair very moisturized once you take the braids down. Your hair won't have that "dry" feeling and will feel very soft.

To keep the parts from showing, carefully seperate each section of the braid after you take it down. If it is 100% dry, this will be very easy to do without your hair frizzing.

It looks good!

BB

I have recently found that using Giovanni Direct Leave In and coconut oil when doing the braids will leave your hair very moisturized once you take the braids down. Your hair won't have that "dry" feeling and will feel very soft.

To keep the parts from showing, carefully seperate each section of the braid after you take it down. If it is 100% dry, this will be very easy to do without your hair frizzing.

It looks good!

BB

OMG..Sis.THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...bc my next question was how the heck can I use the coconut oil I just bought (when I thought I was getting cococnut milk)!!!! Thanks all for your compliments...I was soooo scared because I did it last night not knowing how it was going to turn out ESPECIALLY since church was this morning. Talk about breathing a sigh of relief!!! I think I'm going to stick with this style while I'm stretching.

One thing I wont do again is put those rubber bands on my ends..they got tangled and tore my ends up!!!! My hair was completely dry when I took them down...and I put in about 6-7 braids....I wanted a very, very curly look. My hair is C-R-A-Z-Y thick so even after air drying it all night...it was a "little" damp so I sat under my dryer for about 10 mins this morning.

Back