My 1.5 progress (Heavy Pics)

Naturefreegirl

Hi Ladies,

After being very hesiatate to post my pics I have finally decided to do so.
So here is my big reveal. I cannot compare to some of you, brastrap beauties on here but one day I hope to share that spot.

In my journey I have had some setbacks, but this forum has help me so much, from the start . So I say thank you all in advance for your nuturing and inspiring words.

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

I am blushing right now to hear you ladies say that, because I rarely go to the salon now execpt for specially ocassions, so I went to get my hair done for thanksgiving and she told me my hair was very dry and needed help.

I am blushing right now to hear you ladies say that, because I rarely go to the salon now execpt for specially ocassions, so I went to get my hair done for thanksgiving and she told me my hair was very dry and needed help.

Well whatever you're doing to your hair, it sure seems to be working! Great progress!

It looks very healthy to me. What does your stylist suggest you should do differently?

Congratulations, your hair looks great! On the for real tip, I think your stylist wants you to come to her more often - not for the health of your hair, but for the health of her pocketbook.

Congratulations, your hair looks great! On the for real tip, I think your stylist wants you to come to her more often - not for the health of your hair, but for the health of her pocketbook.

You are so right, I only go there when I don't want to play kitchen beautician and want my hair to look good.

Your hair looks so pretty, healthy and full.
Is the time line of your photos 1.5 years from the date of your BC?
How long did you transition for?

ETA, I thought the 1st pic was of you with relaxed hair but it looks to be the same exact picture as the last.. PLEASE clarify.

Your hair looks so pretty, healthy and full.
Is the time line of your photos 1.5 years from the date of your BC?
How long did you transition for?

yes hon, all this is within the same timeline of 1.5 year of my bc. but its been growing really slow, i was hoping that i would be brastrap by now, instead i am barely APL, hopefully by march and brastrap for the summer.

Back