Progress PICS

milaydy31

Hi ladies,

I don't post much on this part of the forum (usually lurking) but today I want to share some pics with you.

I am curently transitioning. 20/06 will mark my 2 years of transition.
I don't know if this can be considered a lots of progress for two years. As I am transitioning I had several trim (I am afraid of the BC so I am cuting a little each time).
I will not talk too much, here are the pics...

The 1st one is july 2009 one month after my last relaxer:
juillet 2009.jpg

The 2nd and the 3rd one are from today:
juin 011.JPG
juin 2011.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Best of luck on your journey. I was scared of the BC too so I transitioned for a whole year and then did a short cut.

Man, I think even if you had stayed the exact same length, just the fact that you transitioned for 2 years is amazing. Add to that you've gained a lot of length and I am impressed and inspired! Thanks for sharing!

C'est beau le progrès, mon amie, et vos cheveux ont l'air en bonne santé. :look:

(I know I slaughtered a beautiful language with that lousy attempt. :hide: )

What I was really trying to say in short is "Congrats on your progress". :look:

Oh mais tu parles très bien le français. Merci pour tes compliments qui me vont droit au cœur :yep:.

:drool: Keep talkin', don't stop! :drool: I behave the way MJ's hardcore fans would behave whenever they saw him in person when I see or hear French spoken. I am obsessed with the language. Never mind whether I know what's being said. So thank you. :kiss: Oh and thanks for the reassurance that I didn't do too badly. :giggle:

Your hair has inspired me.I am currently transitioning and I plan on transitioning for 2 years or until I am SL.

Your hair has inspired me.I am currently transitioning and I plan on transitioning for 2 years or until I am SL.

thank you. I hope you will reach your goal :yep::yep::yep:.
2 years is long, so I take a lots of pictures. It helps me a lot. When I don't see the progress I take a look at my pictures, they keep me motivated.

I will probably shop at APL.

:drool: Keep talkin', don't stop! :drool: I behave the way MJ's hardcore fans would behave whenever they saw him in person when I see or hear French spoken. I am obsessed with the language. Never mind whether I know what's being said. So thank you. :kiss: Oh and thanks for the reassurance that I didn't do too badly. :giggle:

Je te promets un mail tout en français d'ici quelque jours :grin:

Je te promets un mail tout en français d'ici quelque jours :grin:

Oooh, je t'aime! :kiss: Merci beaucoup mon petit chou!

OK, I promise to quit hijacking thread after this post (OP you're the one encouraging it :look: ). Just don't panic if I don't respond immediately. You will have to allow for the time I will spend drooling and then pretending to be the one speaking naturally as I read out loud to myself with hand gestures and facial expressions as I converse with my mirror! :lol:

Hi ladies,

I don't post much on this part of the forum (usually lurking) but today I want to share some pics with you.

I am curently transitioning. 20/06 will mark my 2 years of transition.
I don't know if this can be considered a lots of progress for two years. As I am transitioning I had several trim (I am afraid of the BC so I am cuting a little each time).

What are you talking about sis?

Healthy Hair + Length = Progress Everytime!

A lot of times, you have to spend the first year just getting your hair to a healthy state. You did that AND have length. Also, it's tough being patient with hair. You've done a great job!

I love it! :drool: I have no clue how long I'm gonna transition, or if I even started yet.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back