Multivitamin +Large Amounts of Biotin And/or Silica?

LocksOfLuV

Or even other growth aides in it (in large amounts)? Anyone seen such a thing? I am not talking about things such as 500 mcgs per pill of biotin, I am talking 2000 mcgs and over.

Also I want to talk one pill a day and tha's it, I don't want to have to take 2-3 pills a day.

bmoreflyygirl said:
I have Super Potency Biotin from Walmart. It's 5000 mcgs a pill.

I use that too, and it was cheap which i like.:p I was wondering if there was any multivitains+biotin in one type deal. I guess I am going to have to take several tablets daily.

LocksOfLuV said:
I use that too, and it was cheap which i like.:p I was wondering if there was any multivitains+biotin in one type deal. I guess I am going to have to take several tablets daily.

Yeah you might have to.

Doubtful.. usually the blended supplements have lower concentrations of each supplement. I think even if you found one, you'd have to take more than one pill. The problem with putting a lot of supplements in one pill is with size.. you would hardly be able to swallow it.

However, if you find one, let us know!

keluric said:
Doubtful.. usually the blended supplements have lower concentrations of each supplement. I think even if you found one, you'd have to take more than one pill. The problem with putting a lot of supplements in one pill is with size.. you would hardly be able to swallow it.

However, if you find one, let us know!

That's my project for tonight. I will let you know!

Back