MTG, Sulfur8, Glover's, Frenchees updates please!!

LondonDiva

The MTG/Sulfur hype has been going on for a little while now.

Ladies post your progress both good and bad with the sulfur based products. Are there any pics that you can share with us to keep up motivated and inspired.

TIA

I don't have any pictures :( But I can report progress with MTG. I stop taking all of my supplements and I swear I got at least an inch of growth. I've using it since April 30th. I use it about 3 times a week.:grin: This Friday I plan applying MTG and then sitting under my heating cap for 30mins for a change.

taken from my journal...

"the part between the top and back....is lil past my shoulders...it had been stuck at the nape for mths...."

''it feels like ants on my scalp...not biting me...

throwin a party lol...

feels funny....but its cool..."

"glover's liquid has 2.5%
sulfur 8 has 2%
frenchee...im not quite sure..lol..hmm

i addd the glover's and sulfur 8 to the bit frenchee i had left..i was bout to run out and didnt want to drive 30 miles or so to get more...so i mixed it all up on monday..."

i apply daily and CW every 3 days

sweetpeadst said:
check out my fotki!!! The one on the top! May edition after my phytorelaxer!! I have been using MTG every other day!
Hair looks good!! Keep it up. :)

I used Sulfur8 once I start my protective styles after about 6 weeks and I have significant new growth. It seems to be helping my hair is definitely growing. :)

Tami said:
I used Sulfur8 once I start my protective styles after about 6 weeks and I have significant new growth. It seems to be helping my hair is definitely growing. :)

YOur hair is looking good Tami!!!

MTG is really good with moisturizing my hair and especially my sewn in I only apply it once a week decreasing from every other day. My hair in the middle already has alot of new growth but since it is usually the part that is braided when i am wearing my sewn-in, I haven't relaxed it yet. but in all Mtg is growing my hair and keeping it well moiturized because my hair can soak up oil it's usually drier than the sahar desert(that's a non-funny joke i guess). :look:

I use a mixture of glovers, mtg, castor oil and wgho on mine and my daughters hair and both are growing like weeds. We both got cornrow extensions put in about 3 weeks ago and her braids look like they are a year old because of the newgrowth. I have almost an inch of newgrowth and she has more. I won't officially know until the the beginning of June when I take them out. Take care Q

Last edited:
I can report my progress on MTG...I have been using it for 2 weeks and I have noticeble growth my newgrowth is wavy and thick coming in. I need a PERM and it has only been 4 weeks this MTG is the SHIZZNITTS. I will take pics tonight but my roots are thick as a joke right now.

I just added a few pics of my MTG, Sulfer8 and Glovers update. I have been using them for 7 weeks and so far I love the results.:grin: On the other hand, I can't seem to manage my new growth. I don't know how you naturals do it. I am now 3 months post texturizer and I was really considering transitioning or stretching my texturizer to 6 months but I just can't do it. Each wash day gets unbearable and afterwards my scalp is so tender after detangling:ohwell:. Maybe I will have to try some braid extensions so that I won't have to deal with all this new growth but I am scared of the braids affecting my hairline or my ends breaking. I am here contemplating and looking at the jar of texturizer ready to texturize my new growth. Should I or should I not??:look::lol:

Last edited:
I used MTG for about 5 weeks but I quit because the newgrowth management was too much. I'm trying to stretch until 12 weeks. I will be getting individuals next week. BTY I have pics in my fotki.

I've been using MTG for about 5 weeks and in some places I've got about 1.5 - 2 inches of new growth. It's very, very thick but still manageable. I don't think I've ever had this much new growth before at 7 weeks post relaxer...

It is really a product targeted to horses so you wont see it in the BSS, but it was made by a barber to grow back peoples hair so its safe to use. I use it pretty much everyother day, everyday in some spots. I have seen alot of growth, I wanted to stretch my relaxer to 24 weeks but I dont think I will be able to using this stuff.

I have pics in my fotki

I've only been using it a week so I can't say that its grown, but I can say that my shedding has almost CEASED:eek: This is a HUGE deal for me. I would lose a lot of hairs every time I combed. Last night, I washed my hair and there were NO hairs in the bowl!!

Back