MTG BURNT MY NECK!!!!!!!

kkamara5

OMG after hearing all this yaya over mtg..I purchased it and have been using it for about a month now....although i like the results on my hair...I just realized that a patch on my neck is burnt black.....I need HELP ya'll has anyone been burnt by MTG? if so what have you done to solve the situation......I am so disappointed....i thought that mtg would become a staple for me................PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!:wallbash::nono:

If you keep using it try wiping the back of your neck with a warm washcloth or a warm soapy (very very gentle soap) washcloth.

I believe there is sulfur in MTG and some people have that reaction to sulfur products on their skin. I get it right around my hairline from my growth mix that has sulfur in it if I don't remember to wipe the area clean when I'm done.

Just throw it away girl.
I began my journey believing the hype...
I drove 2 hours to purchase the mtg and
one day just realized it wasn't worth not knowing
exactly what I was putting in my hair...
my advice... focus more on retention
and stop looking for a growth miracle in a bottle...
just my 2 cent

OMG after hearing all this yaya over mtg..I purchased it and have been using it for about a month now....although i like the results on my hair...I just realized that a patch on my neck is burnt black.....I need HELP ya'll has anyone been burnt by MTG? if so what have you done to solve the situation......I am so disappointed....i thought that mtg would become a staple for me................PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!:wallbash::nono:

I noticed that my neck started burning the last time I used my MTG mix. Maybe it's the cade oil? I'm going to try making a new mix one more time. This time I'm going to pour the liquid off and just use the sulfur that's in it. If that doesn't work, I'm throwing it away. I wish I could help.

Just throw it away girl.
I began my journey believing the hype...
I drove 2 hours to purchase the mtg and
one day just realized it wasn't worth not knowing
exactly what I was putting in my hair...
my advice... focus more on retention
and stop looking for a growth miracle in a bottle...
just my 2 cent

Yea I am definitely throwing this away......lesson learned the hard way

Sorry that happened, thats the scarey thing about using all the 'different' stuff for growth that werent meant for that purpose

side effects!

Back