MTG Anyone?

SunySydeofLyfe

Wanted to hear from some LHCF sistas that have used it with results. Please share how you apply it and how often. Also, it smells like Glovers....I remember years ago my daughter loss her hair and my grandma recommended me mixing the Glovers in her hair grease....grandma was right (as always) my daughter hair grew like crazy...smelled awful but grew...

Thanks and happy healthy hair growing!!! Meek

Thank you Raven. After i didnt get any responses I just went for it, I saturated my scalp with it put on a plastic cap and went to bed. Hoping for good results :ohwell:

A little goes a loooooong way with MTG, no need to saturate your scalp :nono: Overuse will have more adverse effects.

Check out the thread links already posted as well as the 2005 archives (when MTG was the newest band wagon)

HTH

Tenny

OOOWWWEEEE!!! I will pay attention to how I apply it from now own, I have a color applicator bottle that may give me better control. It smells like sulphur 8 and glovers, I know both products work well on growth. I got so excited and impatient. :grin: I will do better! Thanks!!

Back