MSM gelatin cap users

ChasingBliss

To all you msm gel cap takers, I realized something that all the pure powder users already knew and may have been trying to tell us. There is a H U G E difference between the gelatin capsules and the pure powder. 3 days ago, I finally bought the Vitamin Shoppe's pure powder form (with the Optimsm logo) and started taking it immediately. I put 1/2 a teaspoon which is equivalent to 2000mgs in a glass of grapefruit juice. I was completely blown away by the energy I had all day. There was a major change in the way I felt physically as if I had been taking msm for the first time. Now if the capsules were pure, then my body should have been used to msm by now. The capsules contain magnesium sterate which is a filler (something I already knew but didnt want to face) and I decided that I didnt wanted to mess around with these "iffy" capsules any more. The reality is, you never really know how much msm you are getting or not getting in those caps. Maybe now I will begin to REALLY see the full potential of my body and hair's reaction to msm. Those of you who are taking the capsules, go and and buy the powder, I think it's really going to be worth it. If I felt a difference the same day I started it, I can only imagine the future. No more capsules for me....ever.

Great advice!!!
smile.gif
I had a similar experience a while back when I discontinued MSM with fillers and started Lignisul powdered MSM. I currently take a teaspoonful twice a day.

I had been taking the GNC form too. It was my first, and I felt that it worked well for me at the time. I also noticed that the only other ingredient is gelatin (so Im assuming it is the capsule itself). There is no magnesium sterate and it has the Lignisul logo. So this is probably a good thing, depending on how you look at the gelatin part of it. I would probably keep using the GNC caps over the Vit Shoppe caps, but after that, if youre interested, go for the pure powder, Im sure it has to be better anyway because you wont even be ingesting gelatin.
Sorry Im so longwinded, Im just still excited over this powder
smile.gif
!!

Back