Ms_Kenesha!!!

itismehmmkay

Where are those pics, girl??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I noticed that you called us hair twins in my TWA hair album. After looking through your album, I was flattered by the comparison.

Now I'm even more excited to see your newly relaxed hair; your "pre-natural" relaxed hair was wonderful!

So, let us know /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif I hope to get pics up and out, by the middle of this month!I left my dangonne camera at my parents house, so it only has about 5 pics taken. And I was more than pissed because this weekend I did Tracy's curly look method.

First I'm bad because I kept wanting to touch it before it was 75% dry /images/graemlins/spank.gif. The first day I did it was Saturday and it ended up looking really good. I used the Smoothing Protectives Silk Elixir as my leave-in conditioner, Loreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Cream, NTM Serum, and Frizz Ease Curl Spray. I waited till my hair was maybe 65% dry and then I start scrunching while using my "Hot Sock" diffuser. I went over to Sharief's and he said he REALLY liked my hair like that.

I did it again on Sunday, but I was rushing, this time I used Nexxus Hummectress as my leave-in. I was impatient and touched it prematurely so it looked frizzier! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last night I con-washed and added the Loreal and the NTM and wrapped my hair, went to sleep and let it dry. This morning I remembered why I hated wrapping my hair, there's always that one side that sticks out like somebody's wing. I woke up late this morning so I didn't have time to "bump" it, so I brushed it back, put on a headband and called it a DAY!

I am going to have to try this curly method. I am impatient too...keep my hands in it.

/images/graemlins/clap.gif That curly look sounds great. And as far as wrapping, I used to hate it too. I would always end up having to curl my hair again. But these days, I can't even wet-set my hair in wraps...my hair still air-dries in an afro!!!

Well, keep us posted. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back