Mr. Sabino

lildhe

Hello ladies...I just want to tell you about the conversation I had with Mr. Sabino...I called to get samples of the mb and I must have stayed on the phone with him for about 40mins...he was very helpful and most importantly he wanted to talk about hair and how to use mb the right way...He asked how did I hair about his product and i told him about lhcf and how you all were raving about mb but there were some ladies who said that it didn't work for them...he then said that he would love to come on the site and chit chat if that was ok...I said that I would pass it on and see if it was ok and I would e-mail him to let him know...so is it ? He also told me to get rid of my flat iron because it is CRAP...and I own a Chi iron...he said it doesnt get hot enough...W-H-A-T ?!!!!! he told me about this babybliss that's about $35 and it's the best ever...beats out all the expensive irons...so those of you looking for a flat iron and dont want to spend alot of money check out his site the iron is on there... He really dropped ALOT of info and I had to be the one to say I gotta go to work:grin:...If you bought his product and is having trouble getting it right , give him a call, He LIKES to talk:yep:. Sorry so long , just wanted to share.

I think it would be great to have him come on the site and chat with all of us :grin:

hope noboby rips him a new one for anything he might say though :perplexed

I think it's great that he's open to talking to us...what better place to get info. than from the man himself?

I disagree with him about the flat-iron business.

I mean how hot does it think it should get?!

Okay, my NG does need more heat and it I were natural I think I would need a higher temperature to get similar results. But, my relaxed hair cannot withstand high high heat over time.

Even still, most irons with temperature controls give you the option of different heat settings and most times there is the option to go super hot.

I know the CHI I saw once did not have different heat settings, but still. The box said it was over 400 degrees. That is not hot enough?!

Hello ladies...I just want to tell you about the conversation I had with Mr. Sabino...I called to get samples of the mb and I must have stayed on the phone with him for about 40mins...he was very helpful and most importantly he wanted to talk about hair and how to use mb the right way...He asked how did I hair about his product and i told him about lhcf and how you all were raving about mb but there were some ladies who said that it didn't work for them...he then said that he would love to come on the site and chit chat if that was ok...I said that I would pass it on and see if it was ok and I would e-mail him to let him know...so is it ? He also told me to get rid of my flat iron because it is CRAP...and I own a Chi iron...he said it doesnt get hot enough...W-H-A-T ?!!!!! he told me about this babybliss that's about $35 and it's the best ever...beats out all the expensive irons...so those of you looking for a flat iron and dont want to spend alot of money check out his site the iron is on there... He really dropped ALOT of info and I had to be the one to say I gotta go to work:grin:...If you bought his product and is having trouble getting it right , give him a call, He LIKES to talk:yep:. Sorry so long , just wanted to share.

I have spoken with him too - he is wonderful!

I disagree with him about the flat-iron business.

I mean how hot does it think it should get?!

Okay, my NG does need more heat and it I were natural I think I would need a higher temperature to get similar results. But, my relaxed hair cannot withstand high high heat over time.

Even still, most irons with temperature controls give you the option of different heat settings and most times there is the option to go super hot.

I know the CHI I saw once did not have different heat settings, but still. The box said it was over 400 degrees. That is not hot enough?!

I know what you mean about the heat...but he said the the chi doesnt get over 350 or something like that...I was surprised when he said that...If there are any ladies here that live in the Scottsdale Az area go check him out...he said that he loves doing"curly hair" (why is it that everyone else calls our hair curly except for us...we say nappy?)and stopped using relaxers when he made mb...said it was no need for them...also said that DIET was the most important thing you can do for your hair !!!!

It would be nice to chat w/Mr. Sabino. Maybe we could have questions ready ahead of time. Now I think it would be against policy forum for him to join as a member for the purpose of promoting his products (not sure) but I don't see why we can't ask him questions etc...

I know what you mean about the heat...but he said the the chi doesnt get over 350 or something like that...I was surprised when he said that...If there are any ladies here that live in the Scottsdale Az area go check him out...he said that he loves doing"curly hair" (why is it that everyone else calls our hair curly except for us...we say nappy?)and stopped using relaxers when he made mb...said it was no need for them...also said that DIET was the most important thing you can do for your hair !!!!

I currently live in Gilbert (20min drive from Scottsdale) and I will actually be moving to Old Town Scottsdale this September, so if I get a chance to go see him I will definitely let you ladies know how it goes!

It would be nice to chat w/Mr. Sabino. Maybe we could have questions ready ahead of time. Now I think it would be against policy forum for him to join as a member for the purpose of promoting his products (not sure) but I don't see why we can't ask him questions etc...
yeah , that also came up but since alot of ladies are using his product he rea doesnt have to push it , just answer questions we have about it...maybe a mod will answer if it's okay or not .

Maybe Bev might talk to him about being a sponsor. It would be nice to have maybe webcasts with different companies.

That's so cool!!! It would be awesome if he'd do a live chat with LHCF members.... That is, if Bev allows :yep:

I wonder why he loves super high heat so much :confused: My dd's natural 4a hair gets straight with 350-375 degrees. Going higher would be overkill and just asking for damage.

That's so cool!!! It would be awesome if he'd do a live chat with LHCF members.... That is, if Bev allows :yep:

I wonder why he loves super high heat so much :confused: My dd's natural 4a hair gets straight with 350-375 degrees. Going higher would be overkill and just asking for damage.

I'm wondering (since I havent got around to using it yet) if SMB actually REQUIRES a higher heat and that why he is saying this? :perplexed

I talked to Diane and she was great. She was telling me to rub your palms together and evenly pat all over your hair and then take your hands and work it through. She said Sabino Moisture Block is on a lot of sites and she has been to our site. She thinks our site is the best and very informative.

Last edited:
Back