Moving Bodyparts

Aviah

Every time the back of my hair grazes APL (when stretched) I think I'm making progress. Then other times it looks like its the same as my siggy pic. I'm probably stretching different places but sometimes I think my armpit just moves lower down my back :lachen::lachen:
Can I get a witness to some hair hallucinations? I may want APL too badly now...

Ahhhh I am not alone! Yes we naturals deal with this slight of shoulders, magic trick tomfoolery on a regular. :lachen: Especially the 4 types ladies.:ohwell:

Being natural is a serious character builder because if you don't watch out it will play with your mind like a person playing a Beethovan piece on a piano. The growing period between shoulder and brastrap is the most frustating, exasperating, taunting time of hair growth at least in my opnion.

You good, your mind is well. But your hair is laughing though.

I can attest to that. I want to be waistlength and be done with it but, it seems like my waist keeps getting longer....so I just be like "to h*ll with it".. ..God I will accept what ever you give me.

Don't worry as soon as you stop paying attention to it, it will be APL of LOnger. Just take your mind off of it.

Ahhhh I am not alone! Yes we naturals deal with this slight of shoulders, magic trick tomfoolery on a regular. :lachen: Especially the 4 types ladies.:ohwell:

Being natural is a serious character builder because if you don't watch out it will play with your mind like a person playing a Beethovan piece on a piano. The growing period between shoulder and brastrap is the most frustating, exasperating, taunting time of hair growth at least in my opnion.

You good, your mind is well. But your hair is laughing though.

It is pretty annoying. In regards to the tomfoolery: don't worry, I know I'm not APL yet...:lachen:

I can attest to that. I want to be waistlength and be done with it but, it seems like my waist keeps getting longer....so I just be like "to h*ll with it".. ..God I will accept what ever you give me.

Don't worry as soon as you stop paying attention to it, it will be APL of LOnger. Just take your mind off of it.
I'm trying to do that with braids. MN, washing and DCing 1x per week. But then I can't resist the urge to see if I'm "there yet". Grr

ETA: I loooooooooooooooove your hair!

girl I feel u! I've been tryin to reach BSL since forever and it just seems like my back is stretchin....either that or my bra is running from my hair! :scratchch

Back