Move over NTM cuz I'm in love with Garnier now!

Trinity1

Has anyone tried the hair serum by Garnier? I've tried their shampoo and I use their conditioner for ALL my conditioner washes and I love it but I just happened to stumble on the serum because Target ran out of NTM,which by the way was priced at 1.31 each. So I decided to try it and its amazing. All other serums I've used have made my hair sleek and shiney but by the 2nd or 3rd day (for dry styles,not wet styles) it would start to feel dry but this serum,the more I use it the softer my hair feels. By day 4 my hair is still soft and I can glide my fingers right through it.

TeeTee2

Tee Tee2 said:
Has anyone tried the hair serum by Garnier? I've tried their shampoo and I use their conditioner for ALL my conditioner washes and I love it but I just happened to stumble on the serum because Target ran out of NTM,which by the way was priced at 1.31 each. So I decided to try it and its amazing. All other serums I've used have made my hair sleek and shiney but by the 2nd or 3rd day (for dry styles,not wet styles) it would start to feel dry but this serum,the more I use it the softer my hair feels. By day 4 my hair is still soft and I can glide my fingers right through it.

TeeTee2

Yes, I have been using it for the past few months mixed with olive oil and it works nicely and smells really good but I can't find it anywhere. My Walmart doesn't sell it anymore.

Back