• Frizz Ease

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love serums

Favorites

Hask Serum- get it at walgreens on bogo's all of the time. Clean scent, great ingredients
Joico Kpak serum
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum- Allandra put me on to this one

i love chi silk infusion also the generic sallys brand and also organix coconut anti breakage serum

i used organix shea butter liquid glass serum on my mom's hair today (just bought it) and it turned out really good! i'm going to use it 2morrow when i rollerset hopefully i will have great results

i want to try the paul mitchell superskinny serum but that 22.00 price tag has me :nono:

Ojon Shine and Protect Serum

I tried the Ojon Shine and Protect Glossing Mist (not sure if that is the same as the serum). I got it as a sample from Sephora, but never repurchased to replace my BDT. I liked the finish and ingredients, just didn't particularly care for the smell, a little too hazelnutty for me. But I did really like the light shiny finish it gave without feeling oily, and the ingredients.

I love this. Great nourishing ingredients. People sleep on this a lot but it gets the job done.

13568-001908.jpg

it has silk amino acids, macadamia nut oil, and panthenol. so yummy. great to seal with:drunk:

just bought the gvp of chi silk infusion... i really like it. i used it on my wet hair as a detangler, it was so shiny and soft. I decided to do a braid out and the next day my hair was really soft. usually, my braid outs are dry but i didn't have that issue today. this will be a staple product, especially since i'm transitioning.

I am Currently Using IC Fantasia Frizz Buster. At some point, the IC Olive Oil and the Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum and/or Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide (w/o Heat):look:

I love serums

Favorites

Hask Serum- get it at walgreens on bogo's all of the time. Clean scent, great ingredients
Joico Kpak serum
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum- Allandra put me on to this one
I still have one bottle of this in my stash.

Bioinfusion critical care serum - sold In Walgreens
Nubian heritage Indian hemp and tamanu serum

Last edited:
Back