Motions Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion anyone?

Integrity

This moisturizer is quite watery (compared to Pink Oil) but excellent for detangling after deep conditioning. I wash my hair not in a shower but bent over a wash basin. This is the only product that detangles and gets my hair in the straight position afterwards and it does so within 5 seconds of it touching my hair (no joke!).

Does anyone else use this product and get the same soft and detangled results?

(PJs-you are NOT obliged to go out and buy this fantastic product /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Pandora I used this product sometime last year ans wasn't impressed with it at all. Nothing that made me go /images/graemlins/shocked.gif or want to go out and but it again. Refresh my memory but doesn't it contain MO?

it has MO. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif but it doesnt go on my scalp. i just love the way it detangles for me after a wash.

I use it and I like it. Pink Oil Moisturizer was too thick and heavy for my hair. I love the smell of it and how it works in my hair. It does contain MO, but I use it only on the hair.

However, I switch moisturizers constantly and I'm constantly looking for new ones. I am looking to try others. I might start using grease on my hair lightly as well.

I've been using it, and I think it is pretty good. I have not used it for detangling purposes, so I suppose I'll have to try. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pandora, I agree with ya. Usually my hair is hard to detangle after deep conditioning, but as soon as the Motions hits my hair, it's magic. I use it for detangling and as an everyday moisterizer

i used it and i wasn't too pleased with it. most products deemed "oil moisturizers" make my hair hard and stiff which is what i remember about this product (not trying to hijack the thread.. sorry /images/graemlins/smirk.gif)
I'm one for cremes anyway.
I'm glad it works well on you pandora!

Pandora, you were right!

I washed my hair, but, I didn't add any Infusium. Instead, I just combed it out some. So something told me to try the Motions moisturizer, and by golly did it work! Very good, and an alternative to Infusium! Thanks! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Oh lord........I'm not gonna buy any of this though. I have enough products in my house. I'm just going to ask my girl Nascha to bring me some next time I see her. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes! You are welcome. I know that product is something many overlook. It's great. It detangles huh? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

karonica,
My beautician uses MOMHL just before she rollersets me, which is 1x or 2x a week and, my hair always comes out "right"...You did a good thing girl, oh and your hair looks Nice and Healthy.
Chow

Thanks Nikki!

This stuff has sooo many uses! My goodness! Rollersets too? Hmm....thinking of more ideas... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back