Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner

Is Motion's Moisture Plus Any Good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shakenspirit

I was at the BSS today with my mother doing what i love most :shopping:...buying enough products for a year lol I came across the little Motions section and picked up a small jar of the CPR conditioner but then i noticed a large jar of their Moisture Plus Conditioner and i am always looking for products in bulk so i picked it up.
the ingredients are:water, mineral oil,polyquaternium-32,glycerin,dimethicone PEG-7,isostearate,dimethicone, PPG-1 trideceth-6,quaternium-80,propylene glycol,panthenol,DMDM hydantoin,fragrance,amyl cinnamal,benzyl salicylate,butylpheynl,methylpropional,linalool
oh gosh that was annoying to type and all of that sounds crazy to me and i know a lot of people on here hate cones so is this stuff any good?

I love motions products. I have been using them for years and they work great for my hair. The moisture plus conditioner is very moisturizing and if you add some olive and go under a hood dryer, it makes your hair feel great.

I love motions products. I have been using them for years and they work great for my hair. The moisture plus conditioner is very moisturizing and if you add some olive and go under a hood dryer, it makes your hair feel great.
do you find that this conditioner is the same as the cpr and dpt conditioners or are they all different?

oh no, moisture plus and CPR are totally different for me. One is protein the other is Moisture.

Idk about all their products, but Motions Moisture Plus is definitely the business. I swear it makes my hair so soft and manageable, and gives the hair sooooo much slip. Perfect for DC'ing with heat. Matter a fact I need to get some more.

I love Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner; it's my staple DC. It gives my hair good "slip" and smells good too. You can easily find it locally, which is a plus for me. I also use the Motions CPR when I need some extra protein.

okay so i am playing catch up here because i have been a member for a while but i mostly lurk so i am not as informed as you ladies. How do you know if your hair needs protein??

It's my favorite deep conditioner it makes my hair feel so good. I could care less about cones or mineral oils, I don't avoid anything for my hair.

I use CPR from time to time but I like Aphogee 2 minute better.

It's also really cheap, I buy the 80 oz tub for about $20 and it last for about 5-6 months. I've been using this for years.

I haven't used any other motions products though.

It's my favorite deep conditioner it makes my hair feel so good. I could care less about cones or mineral oils, I don't avoid anything for my hair.

I use CPR from time to time but I like Aphogee 2 minute better.

It's also really cheap, I buy the 80 oz tub for about $20 and it last for about 5-6 months. I've been using this for years.

I haven't used any other motions products though.
omggg:drunk::drunk::drunk:WHERE DO YOU GET AN 80 OZ TUB? I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE

I've used the Motions line for years! I use the Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner weekly as well as the Motions CPR conditioner for a light protein. My hair loves Motions! :grin:

I've used the Motions line for years! I use the Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner weekly as well as the Motions CPR conditioner for a light protein. My hair loves Motions! :grin:

You took the words right out of my mouth. It is as if you read my mind. I agree with everything you said.

My stylist introduced me to this conditioner about five years ago, and it's been a secondary permanent staple every since. I still have the CPR which he also recommended, but now he said that CPR is too hard on my hair, so he mixes it up with Motions Moisture Plus. Also, I pay about $19.50 for an 80 ounce tub.

I will eventually discontinue the CPR, because I have other protein conditioners that work better.

Last edited:
My hair :love: Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner.. That is my favorite product from their line and I buy the 80oz tube also...

I have been using that for years :grin:

It was good for my relaxed hair ( moisturized+detangled), doesn't do anything for my natural hair.

I'm searching for a good DC, and I remember my college stylist using Motions products. Thanks for discussing this product ladies.

Back