Motions CPR vs Silk Elements Mega Silk

Shell4624

Ladies I was in need of a protein "reconstruct or" a.k.a. a light protein treatment product...right?

Well I picked up both, (by accident) and I would like to know which you would prefer and why?

Motions CPR Protein Reconstruct or - bottle says "repairs and rebuilds hair"... however it lists several 'cones' as ingredients.

Silk Elements MegaSilk Intense Conditioning Mayonnaise - bottle says "contains silk protein and olive oil for extra strength and nourishment". In the ingredients list I don't see any 'cones'
I am going to return one so I want to know which you've used and what you thought of it.

My plan is to use this as my light protein treatment 1x a week or 2 weeks.

What do ya think? TIA

I've used Motions CPR Reconstructor for years, usually after rinsing out my relaxer and before neutralizing. This product is perfect for me because my hair does not like a lot of protein.

I've never used the Silk Elements brand.

I've never used the Motions, but my hair tends to be dry and extra protein makes it even more so. I loved the Silk Elements mega Silk - it always left my hair super soft, but still strong and moisturized, so I would guess that from a protein perspective it's pretty light - although I've noticed that my hair doesn't react to SAA the way it does to heavier proteins.

Back