~*~*MOTIONS CPR TREATMENT CONDITIONER~*~*~

PrettyBlackHair

I just tried this this past week and I really only had like 4 hairs in the comb after I combed my hair while it was still wet. I mean ofcourse I had to use my Kenra MC afterwards but this combo made my hair strong, soft, and with little hairs. Only downfall is that the CPR has mineral oil :ohwell: but it still works wonders! Here's a pic if you may I'm talkin about the protein reconstructor:

yhst-2519492840586_1982_65777871

imma try this once i finish with my aphogee.. but dont worry bout the mineral oil cause u rinse it out ... if it was a daily moisturizer then i would worry

I have had this product in rotation for a few years now and I
have to agree, it does seem to stop the breakage almost immediately. I was surprised when I washed it out and only lost a few hairs in the sink, since then I have tried other conditioners but always come back to using this.

I have used this and had great results. It made my hair stronger and eliminated my breakage and decreased my shedding to almost nothing. Plus it makes my hair really soft. The only issue is that u have to wash your hair out thoroughly because the little herb flakes don't wash out easily.

On the Motions website, for damaged hair there is a regimen that advocates using Motions CPR every four days for thrity days as means of repairing ones hair. I am curious to know if anyone has followed this procedure. I am considering doing this for my first relaxer stretch from 8 weeks to 12 weeks, with braid outs and phony ponys.

http://www.motionshair.com/M_ybl/M_ybl_ss1.cfm

Motions is my one and only product that I absolutely cannot do w/o...I know people call it a protein conditioner, but I cannot find that on the bottle. I use it EVERY time I wet my hair, but I just leave it on it the shower rather than sit under the dryer.

I tried Motions CPR Treatment Shampoo and Cond once last week and once this week. My hair is still have a lot of breakage. Not sure what to try next.

My hair is in love with Motions products :grin: I use the CPR protein reconstructor every week and it gives my hair that butter slip. My hair also feels baby soft but at the same time strong when it's all dry.

I just used it Saturday. I haven't used it years I don't know why I didn't use it before. I definitely notice a huge difference.

I've seen it in the BSS store for a while, and was in need of protein so I gave it a try for the first time on Sunday. I have to say I thought it did a great job on my hair. Since the size bottle I picked up had an extra 20% for free I'm going to add it to my rotation, using it once every 2 weeks and will see how it works out. So far I would have to say it's worth the almost 6 bucks I paid for it.

Question though....I see some people commenting about the herbs in it, mine doesn't have that inside, did I pick up the right stuff, the bottle does say protein reconstructor treatment on it.

I've seen it in the BSS store for a while, and was in need of protein so I gave it a try for the first time on Sunday. I have to say I thought it did a great job on my hair. Since the size bottle I picked up had an extra 20% for free I'm going to add it to my rotation, using it once every 2 weeks and will see how it works out. So far I would have to say it's worth the almost 6 bucks I paid for it.

Question though....I see some people commenting about the herbs in it, mine doesn't have that inside, did I pick up the right stuff, the bottle does say protein reconstructor treatment on it.

I'm guessing that 4 years later you don't need the answer to your question, but the one with the herbs in it doesn't say reconstructor treatment. It just says treatment conditioner.:yep:

Back