Moptop Maven

CurlsOnFire23

Who is she? I read a thread a while ago but I can't quite recall the incident..I just remember people saying NOT to buy things from her.

Why?

You know what..I don't think I want to know. I'll just avoid her products..

:yep::yep::yep::yep:

Just in case though...I did a search for you

I Think I Have Proof MopTop Maven is Doing OK!

MopTop Maven Thread?

MopTopMaven (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)

...this thread will probably get locked :lol:

LMBO, I remember reading about it and all I can say is SHORTYS WENT HAM!!!! They investigated this chick like she was their man.

You know what..I don't think I want to know. I'll just avoid her products..

That's probably your best bet. :yep: A lot of shadiness going on. I never bought anything from her, though.

While you're at it, you might also want to avoid a product called Boundless Tresses. :look:

That's probably your best bet. :yep: A lot of shadiness going on. I never bought anything from her, though.

While you're at it, you might also want to avoid a product called Boundless Tresses. :look:

Smh....

I wish I was more into hair back when moptop was a hot topic...Oh well. I'll avoid BT and I think it's called Ensono Naturals..Enso..Enno..something like that :ohwell:

LAWD! Is there another one?!

What happened with the girl who was selling a bunch of stuff mixed with rogaine in it? Can't remember the name of the product.....

Am I safe following her natural hair advice and videos on Youtube? Her hair is gorgeous...please don't tell me that's a lace front purchased from stolen coins of product junkies all over the US.

MopTopMaven blog was pretty cool, I liked it better than Curlynikki

She really could have been successful if she hadn't been a liar and a scam artists.

Actually quite a shame cause the girl was talented

smh

That extreme eh? :lol:

YES! If I could find the video of this girl who talked about the whole situation. She went as far to say that when she came out with her new product line after she conned everyone with the first product line she was smart enough not to show her face in any of the pictures but she would hold her hair in the palm of her hand. And apparently girls recognized her palm!!!! You know girls be like "that's my man's foot! I know his damn foot! That's his foot! What is his foot doing at that girl's house?!" LOL So yeah it was that serious!

YES! If I could find the video of this girl who talked about the whole situation. She went as far to say that when she came out with her new product line after she conned everyone with the first product line she was smart enough not to show her face in any of the pictures but she would hold her hair in the palm of her hand. And apparently girls recognized her palm!!!! You know girls be like "that's my man's foot! I know his damn foot! That's his foot! What is his foot doing at that girl's house?!" LOL So yeah it was that serious![/QUOTE]

I'm done. Good night. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

MopTopMaven blog was pretty cool, I liked it better than Curlynikki

She really could have been successful if she hadn't been a liar and a scam artists.

Actually quite a shame cause the girl was talented

smh

My internet is screwing up but I need to know...is she still alive? The farthest I got in the other thread was something about an incurable disease. I can't go to the next page because my internet is moving slow as snail **** :wallbash:

My internet is screwing up but I need to know...is she still alive? The farthest I got in the other thread was something about an incurable disease. I can't go to the next page because my internet is moving slow as snail **** :wallbash:

Long story short.....

Moptopmaven was a popular blogger who stopped blogging and then months later wrote a post talking about Wilsons Disease all of this was at the same time her "jewelry line" launched and people ordered products from her and never got their stuff.

She NEVER came back to the blog and a lot of people never got jewelry or a refund from their orders from her Jewelry company. Frank and Myrhh (something like that)

Then Enso Naturals came on the scene and someone got an email from the owner with the name Nikole Crowe aka MopTopmaven who was supposed to have wilsons disease.

Everyone starting blasting her on twitter, Facebook, youtube, her blog ,etc then finally she posted a birth certificate of a dead baby saying that she had a son who died the same day and thats why she stopped blogging. She also claimed that she was not behind the Enso Naturals company.

Now Today MoptopMaven has never been back to her blog, her jewelry line, and Enso naturals no longer exists....

So there is a quick recap on the whole situation.

Long story short.....

Moptopmaven was a popular blogger who stopped blogging and then months later wrote a post talking about Wilsons Disease all of this was at the same time her "jewelry line" launched and people ordered products from her and never got their stuff.

She NEVER came back to the blog and a lot of people never got jewelry or a refund from their orders from her Jewelry company. Frank and Myrhh (something like that)

Then Enso Naturals came on the scene and someone got an email from the owner with the name Nikole Crowe aka MopTopmaven who was supposed to have wilsons disease.

Everyone starting blasting her on twitter, Facebook, youtube, her blog ,etc then finally she posted a birth certificate of a dead baby saying that she had a son who died the same day and thats why she stopped blogging. She also claimed that she was not behind the Enso Naturals company.

Now Today MoptopMaven has never been back to her blog, her jewelry line, and Enso naturals no longer exists....

So there is a quick recap on the whole situation.

Girl.......what?!?! :lol: WOW.

LAWD! Is there another one?!

What happened with the girl who was selling a bunch of stuff mixed with rogaine in it? Can't remember the name of the product.....

Yes, girl. Another former member who was cashing money orders and checks and not sending out products. :nono: I think she may have started sending products again, but I definitely will never buy from her again. Some people don't know how to run a business. :nono:

If you think MopTop Maven scandal is good, then you will have a blast reading the SparklingFlame scandal.

Back