MOP Extreme Moisture

TexturedTresses

Okay, I'm sitting under my heating cap with my extreme moisture. I'm so excited. I applied the brush method that someone else mentioned. this seemed to coat all the strands, except I used A LOT of conditioner. I used this on my cousin last night. Her hair was so dry and parched but when we were done her hair looked wonderful and shiny. It had to be the product because I'm am not that nice. lol. That was only my third roller set. Also, I didn't add anything to it but her hair still had a lot of slip and was so easy to comb through. I can't wait to see the effect on my hair. :bouncegreI will mos definitely update.

Modern Organic Product.

Ok, I'm in love. I finally understand the term hairgasm. I didn't even want to put my regular moisturizer water mix after I got out of the shower. I didn't want to put anything matter of fact. I had so much slip without adding oil and that doesn't happen to me. I was suffering from breakage due to protein overload. I think my hair is finally balanced. I'm combing it wet to do a rollerset and I've only lost maybe five strands. My comb used to be full. I just wish it came in a bigger container. Okay so the only thing I added was a few far away sprays of jane carter leave in conditioner. I was scared to mess up a good thing. I will tell you how the roller set comes up. Better yet, I'll try to take a pic. It looks shiny so far and its not dry yet. I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drunk:

Ok I took out the rollerset. When I wrapped it to do the saran wrap thing. I did still see breakage, but it was a lot less. I still need to fix the moisture protein balance. However I am totally in LOVE with this conditioner. I like it more than the c-system hydrating conditioner because it has way more slip. They both gave me the same amount of shine though. I can't post any pics b/c I have not mastered the art of taking pics of myself. Soon though soon.

Thanks for giving a even more detailed review. I haven't used any MOP products but I was in Ulta yesterday scoping out the c-system.

Thanks for giving a even more detailed review. I haven't used any MOP products but I was in Ulta yesterday scoping out the c-system.

After trying the shampoo and two different conditioners from their line. I'm going to try the reconstructor but now yet because I still need to fix the moisture protein balance. Though the reconstructor looks more like a moisturizer and a light protein. So far I would pick the MOP extreme moisture because it has more slip. However, I used the c-system hydrating at 6 weeks post so it could be an unfair comparison. The extreme moisture I used while my perm was still pretty fresh. I do think the extreme moisture was easier to comb out then the hydrating. I had to add castor oil to the hydrating or some type of oil. I still loved it though. I just love this more. Can't wait to try out the reconstructor.

After trying the shampoo and two different conditioners from their line. I'm going to try the reconstructor but now yet because I still need to fix the moisture protein balance. Though the reconstructor looks more like a moisturizer and a light protein. So far I would pick the MOP extreme moisture because it has more slip. However, I used the c-system hydrating at 6 weeks post so it could be an unfair comparison. The extreme moisture I used while my perm was still pretty fresh. I do think the extreme moisture was easier to comb out then the hydrating. I had to add castor oil to the hydrating or some type of oil. I still loved it though. I just love this more. Can't wait to try out the reconstructor.

Please keep me posted about the reconstructor.

I used this today and did not need to put anything else on my hair after I rinsed it out. I am def. adding this to my must haves.

"D"

I used this today and did not need to put anything else on my hair after I rinsed it out. I am def. adding this to my must haves.

"D"

Thats exactly how I felt. I felt like if I added anything I would screw it up. I want to see if it works the same when i'm six or seven weeks post relaxer.

i use the mop c-system hydrating shampoo. it's sulfate free. i'm in LOVE with it. I feel like my itchy scalp problems have really calmed down since i started using this. also, after you use the shampoo your hair still feels super soft before you put on the conditioner. I've also heard raves about their mixed greens shampoo which does have sulfates. I've never used it though.

check out their site.... http://www.mopproducts.com/

i use the mop c-system hydrating shampoo. it's sulfate free. i'm in LOVE with it. I feel like my itchy scalp problems have really calmed down since i started using this. also, after you use the shampoo your hair still feels super soft before you put on the conditioner. I've also heard raves about their mixed greens shampoo which does have sulfates. I've never used it though.

check out their site.... http://www.mopproducts.com/

I had this in my hands on Saturday when standing in Ulta and put it back for some reason. Everything they had looked used,a good amount of the product was gone in each one it seemed, so I left the store empty handed. I wish there was a place online that sold trial/sample sizes of their products.

OP I have purchased it online in the 1 liter, and I have been trying the C-hydration shampoo and conditioner and don't really know where the conditioner works in my reg because the EM is such a great product. Before I found this shampoo I was using African Black Soap, which is very cleansing, but I want something a little more moisturizing. I have also tried the reconstructor, I have notice that the breakage has stopped it worked much like a light protein, and it has moisture; good product as well.

I was attracted to this line because it is organic, not just a shampoo and conditioner, but a whole line of organic products for maintenance and styling.

OP I have purchased it online in the 1 liter, and I have been trying the C-hydration shampoo and conditioner and don't really know where the conditioner works in my reg because the EM is such a great product. Before I found this shampoo I was using African Black Soap, which is very cleansing, but I want something a little more moisturizing. I have also tried the reconstructor, I have notice that the breakage has stopped it worked much like a light protein, and it has moisture; good product as well.

I was attracted to this line because it is organic, not just a shampoo and conditioner, but a whole line of organic products for maintenance and styling.

okay i'm slightly hyperventilating, please tell me where you got the one liter. please. :drunk:

eta: if you add castor oil to the hyrdation conditioner it works beautifully. I guess any other oil would probably have the same effect though.

Last edited:
^^^^^I ordered from pureandbeautiful.com (I think), but they did not ship it for like 3 weeks, I had to file a paypal dispute for them to respond to me so don't go to them, this is where I will order from next time the price is about the same http://www.beautyclicks.com/brand/mop/. Not a lot of people here IMO use this line, but I really like it, and finally found some staples!:yep:

Sorry, it took so long to respond.

I sometime add molasses, SAA, banana baby food, peppermint oil, maybe grapeseed or some oil to it and make it a carmel treatment.On the site they say to add the Glisten drops to it for shine.

I sometime add molasses, SAA, banana baby food, peppermint oil, maybe grapeseed or some oil to it and make it a carmel treatment.On the site they say to add the Glisten drops to it for shine.

this sounds like such a yummy treat. I saw in your siggy that you have 4a/b type hair. I do too and wanted to know if you could post the products that you use from the line. I have the mixed greens poo/co, extreme moisture/protein, and leave in on my to buy list.

I am a fan of the C-System Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. However, since you noticed a difference with the Extreme Moisture, I may have to give it a try.

I have used the Mixed Greens Shampoo and conditioner in the past - I remember liking it, but I don't think it was remarkable enough for me to use on a regular basis.

Glisten was good for volume, and I remember that it provdided decent moisture. My daughter's hair is much finer than mine and she LOVES the Glisten.

I also use the Leave-in Conditioner from time to time.

Based on the review of OP, I will definitely try the Extreme Moisture treatment to compare it with the C-system Hydrating Conditioner.

Do the measurements matter and how often can you do this. I'm thinking of trying this on my little cousin's hair. She has hair similar to yours.

I am a fan of the C-System Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. However, since you noticed a difference with the Extreme Moisture, I may have to give it a try.

I have used the Mixed Greens Shampoo and conditioner in the past - I remember liking it, but I don't think it was remarkable enough for me to use on a regular basis.

Glisten was good for volume, and I remember that it provdided decent moisture. My daughter's hair is much finer than mine and she LOVES the Glisten.

I also use the Leave-in Conditioner from time to time.

Based on the review of OP, I will definitely try the Extreme Moisture treatment to compare it with the C-system Hydrating Conditioner.

you will really like it. which leave in conditioner do you use. i'm trying to figure out which one to get for airdrying.

Back