Mood

Sapphire

kinks n curls girl
How do I get a "mood" icon to show up? I've seen other ladies with them and I want one too! Can't seem to find it anywhere. TIA :D

Ok never mind, of course I was able to figure it out right after making this thread. Well if anyone else is curious about this feature its at the top right of the screen under the Welcome.

Last edited:
Ok never mind, of course I was able to figure it out right after making this thread. Well if anyone else is curious about this feature its at the top right of the screen under the Welcome.

OT: Your hair is GORGEOUS!!

I see you already figured it out. I just wanted to let you know that there is a thread in the off topic section that has some info on some of the website changes that are being made, including moods.

I am having trouble finding it.

Also, is there somewhere that I can make a journal on LHCF?

I thought that I'd seen others do this, but, again, I am having trouble finding it.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

TIA.

OT: Your hair is GORGEOUS!!

I see you already figured it out. I just wanted to let you know that there is a thread in the off topic section that has some info on some of the website changes that are being made, including moods.

Thanks for the compliment and thanks for the info! :)

I am having trouble finding it.

Also, is there somewhere that I can make a journal on LHCF?

I thought that I'd seen others do this, but, again, I am having trouble finding it.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

TIA.

The moods setting is at the top right corner of the screen under the Welcome and when You Last Visited. You have to click on the link "My Mood" in order to change it. I'm not sure about the journals but you might be able to find some info on that in the thread Enchanmt was talkin about in the off topic forum. Its a sticky so you can't miss it! hth

UMMMMM..................

I found the journal!!! I was looking way too hard for it!

It is on the tool bar at the top of the page right next to the search button.

DUH!

ETA: DANG! It's deactivated!!!:ohwell:

UMMMMM..................

I found the journal!!! I was looking way too hard for it!

It is on the tool bar at the top of the page right next to the search button.

DUH!

ETA: DANG! It's deactivated!!!:ohwell:

The journals were removed but they will be restore from backups later. :)

Okay so I clicked on mood and I just pressed down and there was a mood. I cant see it in the drop down list but when I kept pressing down, I could see in the my mood field which one it was highlighting. HTH

Okay so I clicked on mood and I just pressed down and there was a mood. I cant see it in the drop down list but when I kept pressing down, I could see in the my mood field which one it was highlighting. HTH

Totally OT: Who is the girl in your siggy? She is sooo pretty!

Hi all, newbie here:grin: Well, I see this thread is a little old but my search function isn't working and I wanted to know if anyone is having a problem with mood now? The option is not even in the top right corner of my screen or anywhere on the page and I want to change it. Any help is appreciated!

Back