* months post bc just wanted to share*

MissBCurly

* 8 Months Post BC* pics

IMG00621-vi.jpg

This was a 1-3 weeks after I bc'd and went to a salon to have my hair pressed.

IMG_0004-vi.jpg

8 months Post BC

This is after a air dry and flat iron this week.

Last edited:
FANTASTICAL growth!!!! Wow! What's yoyr reggie?

THANK YOU

and since Ive been growing out my hair Ive been wearing weaves and following Reniece's Regimen on her website to take care of my hair while Im weaved up.

I wash 1-2 a week depending on my workout schedule that week.
I dc every two weeks while in a weave.
I moisturize daily.

When Im not in a weave
I shampoo 1-2 a week. (organix coconut milk shampoo and condish)
I co wash every other day (suave condish)
I dc 1 every two weeks. condish varies.
I do protein treatments usually b4 a weave install and after a weave instal removal. (apohogee or premixed henna)
I section my hair nightly and moisturize with either coconut oil or healthy hair butter by Carols Daughter.

I have no particular regi I just kinda listen to my hair and Im lazy so I do ALOT of protective styling ( wigs especially)

Last edited:
Awesome growth. Thick and beautiful hair.

What do you do to get your hair so relaxer straight? Also, do you color your hair or use a rinse?

Awesome growth. Thick and beautiful hair.

What do you do to get your hair so relaxer straight? Also, do you color your hair or use a rinse?

Thank you

and This is my first SELF successful flat iron
and I did it following a twist out ( i used coconut oil and hair butter mix for my twist out) and I just brushed it out with my denman brush ends to root sectioned off then flat ironed with my Sedu Flat iron.. and pin curled. to keep it straight I wrapped it one night, and the past two nights I pin curled and tied my hair down and its still straight with bumped ends.

Great Growth. :wow:Now I am itching to big chop. BTW, do you moisturize daily with CD healthy hair butter to, or something else.

Last edited:
Back