Monthly Regime

diamond_nh

If you don't mind, can someone please write out there monthly regime? How many times do you wash, deep condition, use a reconstructor, and etc. for the month? It would be helpful if you wrote it out as week 1, week 2, etc.. I am trying to see if I deep condition too much.

Thanks
rosebud.gif

Well, here is mine:

I shampoo weekly with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo, followed by the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. I wear a plastic cap, and sit under the hood dryer for about 15 minutes. I then apply a leave-in conditioner, followed by a setting lotion for my wet roller set. When the hair is dry, I remove the rollers, and apply to the scalp Keracare High Sheen Glossifier, which Imassage into the hair well.

I will moisturize the ends during the week as needed, with Farouk Bio-Silk Therapy.

About every four weeks, I use a protein reconstructor treatment, which is the Joico K-Pak, followed by a moisturizing treatment. I usually will use a clarifying shampoo at this time as well. I wait about two weeks after I receive a touch-up, and then repeat the routine about two weeks before my next touch-up.

northernbelle

well here is mine.
every week i do a hot oil treatment consisting of olive , rosemary oil, and leave in over night, in the morning i go to the ominicans and have her wash my hair with loreal mousturising shampoo, do a deep conditioning with nexuuss humectruss , and every 3rd week with motions cpr, or ors mayo... and follow up with a mousturising conditioner...
roller set my hair , she massages my scalp very nicley after it is dried and wrap...when i get home i take out the pins and put my ahir up in a bun or some kind of protective style..i do this every week , some times i wash my hair 2x a week ..i sleep with a satin scarf every night....and take my suppliments wich consists of hf37, panthonic acid, flax seed oil, msm, vitamin c..... every day..... every 6 weeks i get a touch up with motions regular although i am gonna try to hold out for 8 weeks this go round....2x a day i moisturise my ends with ors carrot oil cream, and every few days i out some wgo oil on my scalp, i also mist my hair with water in the morning b-4 i put it up in a bun along with the moisturiser.....
asummertyme

RELAX
1) Shampoo, Emergencee, Humectress
2&3) Shampoo, Humectress
4) Shampoo, Keraphix, Humectress
5&6) Shampoo, Huectress
7) Shampoo, Keraphix, Humectress
RELAX

Is this what you were looking for?

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to get an idea of what others do. But I guess I should of asked is it bad to deep condition almost every wash or is it ok? Sorry

Here's mine:

Week 1:

Shampoo- Clarify with Elucence volume clarifying shampoo.
Condition- I first apply Ion reconstructor treatment and leave on for 10 mins. Once I rinse out the protein treatment, I apply Elucence moisture balancing conditioner. I leave this on for 1 min, then rinse. I style my hair in twists using a mixture of shea butter and olive oil.

Weeks 2-4:

Shampoo- I shampoo with Elucence moisture balancing shampoo.
Condition- I condition with Elucence moisture balancing conditioner. I rinse, then style my hair in twists using my shea butter mixture.

** Sometimes I'll do a shampoo pretreatment on weeks 2-4 depending on how dry my hair is. I use any old conditioner/oils I have lying around, like lekair/olive oil.

i think the answer to that question depends on how your hair responds to it. no matter what other people do, you should "listen" to your hair. if you haven't had any problems from it, i'd say to keep doing it!
smile.gif

anyway, here's mine:

Week 1-3:

Shampoo:
Clarify with Elasta QP Bodifying
Wash with Nizoral prescription
Wash with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling

Condition: KeraCare Humecto

Week 4:

Shampoo:
Clarify with Elasta QP Bodifying
Wash with Nizoral prescription