MONOI DE TAHITI Oil

Cholet112

I have been reading about MONOI DE TAHITI Oil and it seems to have some great effects on the hair.

FOR YOUR HAIR: Monoi Oil has a long history of use as a deep conditioner treatment to produce soft, shiny lustrous hair. TO APPLY: Heat your Monoi de Tahiti bottle under hot tap water until warm. Lavish on hair and cover with plastic cap. Towel wrap for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo thoroughly and see healthy vibrant hair.

Has anyone ever tried it? Im very interested in incorporating it into my routine.

http://ladidaspa.com/Monoi.htm
http://www.longhairlovers.com/monoi.html

What do yall think?

Decent product, nothing to write home about:ohwell:
I believe it is just scented/infused coconut oil

Smells great, makes me feel exotic when I put it into my hair, I prefer Vatika Oil if not regular grocery store coconut oil will do.

Wow, this was right on time. I've used Monoi de Tahiti oil on my skin with great results, but can't find it anymore. I haven't heard about using it on hair. If anyone knows where I can find it...please share!

I've used it before. It smells sooooooooooooooooo good. It didn't do anything spectacular though. Coconut oil leaves my hair stiff but this didn't.

I ordered some from Anita Grant and was quite pissed to see it's basically coconut oil.
Does anyone know the percentages?

I ordered some from Anita Grant and was quite pissed to see it's basically coconut oil.
Does anyone know the percentages?

girl research stuff before you buy it!!! lmao it says that it's coconut oil infused with the gardenia flower.

dont know how you could figure out a percentage though, i mean it's flowers infused with the oil. i'm guessing it's enough of them though because the smell lingers hence the price. the gardenia for monoi de tahiti aint cheap.

girl research stuff before you buy it!!! lmao it says that it's coconut oil infused with the gardenia flower.

dont know how you could figure out a percentage though, i mean it's flowers infused with the oil. i'm guessing it's enough of them though because the smell lingers hence the price. the gardenia for monoi de tahiti aint cheap.

GIIRRRLLL, YOU were the one that tempted me to buy it, talkinbout how good it smells on your youtube channel.

You know what, I haven't even tried it properly yet. I received it in the beginning on January and I occasionally open it and smell it and then close it.
I'm gonna actually have to try this first before I start complaining.

I tried Anita Grant's and couldn't deal with the smell. It was too strong to me. It didn't make my hair feel as hard as just coconut oil, but I wouldn't get it again.

It's basically coconut oil infused with different flowers. Gardenia is the common scent and they probably use fresh batches of virgin coconut oil to make it. I haven't used it in years but last i checked they still carried it at fromnaturewithlove.com.

Back