Monistat--RESULTS ONLY PLEASE

Shawn

Monistat for Hair/Scalp--RESULTS ONLY PLEASE

At the suggestion of another member, I am starting a thread for people to post RESULTS ONLY for those of us who would like to consider this (in light of the medical information previously provided) without going through pages of jokes and "critical analysis." If anyone tries this, please post your experience here. TIA.

Last edited:
I tried it and liked the results. I have seborrheic dermatitis and was shedding all over the place. I will be buying some more. This helped with my shedding problems and my sd. I had nothing to lose.

If I were in such a situation, i.e with no access to be able to wash my hair or keep it protected, say on a road trip, Eurpean hike and sleeping in those hostels, etc. etc. I would definitely use it. Or if I was in some place tropical and desperate to spare my hair, I would use it. Period. Till then, I will use good ole antifungus MTG!!! lol.Bonjour

brickhouse said:
I tried it and liked the results. I have seborrheic dermatitis and was shedding all over the place. I will be buying some more. This helped with my shedding problems and my sd. I had nothing to lose.

Thanks for giving us an update, Brickhouse! I'm so happy to hear that it's working great for you! :woot:

brickhouse said:
You are welcome.
I am interested in knowing how often you applied the cream to your scalp (nightly, weekly, etc.) Also, how often are you washing while using the cream? I have sd and would love some feedback on alternative remedies. Thanks in advance.

chellee said:
I am interested in knowing how often you applied the cream to your scalp (nightly, weekly, etc.) Also, how often are you washing while using the cream? I have sd and would love some feedback on alternative remedies. Thanks in advance.

Yea, we all want to know , RESULTS, RESULTS RESULTS !!

I used some for about two weeks. I applied it to my nape area because it was the shortest part of my hair and it never seemed to grow. it worked for me . i got about 1/2 inch of new growth.

I used some for about one month around my temples and nape area too. I saw results in as little as a week. My hair filled right in. I get 1.5 inches per month now. I use this in conjunction with ORS Carrot Oil though and I have been very pleased. Its a staple for me!:)

Wow. That thread has 1800+ views, but few replies. So, people ARE interested, even if they won't admit it openly.:lol:

I did not get Monistat. I got the generic stuff to apply on my scalp because of its supposed anti-fungal properties, and used it a couple of times to see if it would get rid of itches. It didn't get rid of scalp itches. So I stopped using it.

Back