Mommy & Me pic added

i12sitonmyhair

Chero-Khoi American
I added a "Mommy & Me" picture to my photo album. I gave my daughter her first relaxer this weekend and I'm so relieved to say that it turned out well. I was sooo nervous about doing this, but I'm glad that she's happy and her hair looks nice (so far).

After ten years of tears every time she looked at a comb, this weekend she had the nerve to say, "Mommy, can you comb my hair again? That felt good."
shocked.gif
WHAT??!! Is this the same child I've been raising all this time???!!!
laugh.gif

I guess my hair fairs better when natural and hers will be relaxed from now on. (Oh, I used Hawaiian Silky No Base Regular with the neutralizing shampoo that changes color. Then I used the Ion hair dryer and hot curler.)

[ QUOTE ]
OnceUponAtime said:
You did a nice job on her hair. The mommy & me pic is so sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA
wink.gif

Re: Mommy and Me pic added

I'm glad your daughter's hair turned out nice. That's a very nice picture of the two of you together.

trampoline.gif
Thanks, you guys! As soon as I finish the roll from the disposable camera, I'll add the 'in-between' pictures that I took during the whole process. Now the hard part begins...maintaining it.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i12sitonmyhair said:
trampoline.gif
Thanks, you guys! As soon as I finish the roll from the disposable camera, I'll add the 'in-between' pictures that I took during the whole process. Now the hard part begins...maintaining it.
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As promised, I just added 25 more photos. They are all in the "Family Hair Pics" album.
grin.gif

You both have very beautiful hair! Was this her first relaxer? How often do the both of you relax your hair?

Such cute pictures. I can't wait until my daughters get older so we can do that!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I'm glad your daughter's hair turned out nice. That's a very nice picture of the two of you together.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto
smile.gif

Wow, both of you have wonderful thick hair.
smile.gif
You did a great job on her relaxer.
smile.gif
What kind of relaxer did you use?

You both are so beautiful with gorgeous hair! i am glad you daughter's hair turned out so well . Continued ahappy hair growing.

You and your daughter have beautiful thick hair. That was a nice picture of you and your daughter.

Back